Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central @ Johnson Central 1/9..
What is your predictions in this one?
JC wins this one. JC 73- AC 68
im takin AC in a close 1
Gotta go with AC. Playing good ball right now.
AC by 4..

AC-64
JC-60
JC in a close one, they have lost 9 in a row but look at the scores,a 4 point loss to Holmes who is ranked # , a 2 point loss to Belfry, and 2 other 2 point losses to a 9-6 Powell County team, and a 7-5 Lawrence Co team, and a 7 point loss to a very solid 8-4 Ashland Blazer team, and McCary goes off in this one as well
Have to go with AC. They are really clicking on all cylinders right now, and this would be a huge win for them.
windmill Wrote:JC in a close one, they have lost 9 in a row but look at the scores,a 4 point loss to Holmes who is ranked # , a 2 point loss to Belfry, and 2 other 2 point losses to a 9-6 Powell County team, and a 7-5 Lawrence Co team, and a 7 point loss to a very solid 8-4 Ashland Blazer team, and McCary goes off in this one as well

lost 8 in a row, and a 4 point loss tp the #18 ranked team on bluegrasspreps
Im gonna go wit AC...Seem to be playing well right now
Ac by 14.
windmill Wrote:lost 8 in a row, and a 4 point loss tp the #18 ranked team on bluegrasspreps

Actually 9 in a row now. Magoffin beat them by 4 on friday.
If AC can stop McCarty they should not have a problem with JC because he is basically the team
-STAT- Wrote:Actually 9 in a row now. Magoffin beat them by 4 on friday.

Dec 15, '06Lawrence CountyLawrence County55- 57(L)Dec 20, '06Powell CountyJohnson Central70- 72(L)Country Music Highway Classic
(overtime)Dec 21, '06IroquoisJohnson Central46- 69(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 22, '06Ashland BlazerJohnson Central64- 71(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 23, '06BelfryJohnson Central55- 57(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 26, '06HolmesLexington Catholic61- 65(L)Fifth Third Invitational
Dec 27, '06Clinton CountyLexington Catholic42- 61(L)Fifth Third Invitational
Jan 5, '07Magoffin CountyJohnson Central58- 62(L)

shows 8 in a row
windmill Wrote:Dec 15, '06Lawrence CountyLawrence County55- 57(L)Dec 20, '06Powell CountyJohnson Central70- 72(L)Country Music Highway Classic
(overtime)Dec 21, '06IroquoisJohnson Central46- 69(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 22, '06Ashland BlazerJohnson Central64- 71(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 23, '06BelfryJohnson Central55- 57(L)Country Music Highway Classic
Dec 26, '06HolmesLexington Catholic61- 65(L)Fifth Third Invitational
Dec 27, '06Clinton CountyLexington Catholic42- 61(L)Fifth Third Invitational
Jan 5, '07Magoffin CountyJohnson Central58- 62(L)

shows 8 in a row

Yeah it does you were right..and yet again my bad..lol
They got beat by Lawerance Co?
football_30 Wrote:They got beat by Lawerance Co?

Yes and AC defeated Lawrence Co. by 20 points.
Ac by 5
Gotta go with the Runnin' Rebels in this one their playing some dest basketball right now and depend on more than one player and play as a team, with that being said I'll take AC by 17pts. If McCarty is on then JC could blow this game open but i'm saying AC there hot right now.
should be a close and interesting game. Good luck both teams!
I am going with AC in a close one. AC by 7. AC did not look great against PC but stayed together as a team and found a way to win. AC's Martin will be a tough stop for JC.
The Eagles will get out their slump tonight with a win over a solid Rebel team!!!

Eagles-65
Rebels-57
i think jc has it. they have lost several in a row and they could get the w here.
I like the Eagles in this matchup. Hopefully they can finally get the monkey off their back after dropping 8 in a row. Best of luck to the Black and Gold.
I would say the matchup inside tonight between Welch and Martin will be a big key for either team tonight...Should be a good one.
This is a game that is very interesting to me...good showdown