Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cooper 2016
Those who know them. What will they have?
Hendrix along with Brown at qb.
Hendrix is back but the qb Brown was a senior. Sander Rogsvag and Daniel Wasser will be the anchors of the O line. Both big kids and Wasser might be pushing 6'5 260 to start the season. Jaden Jackson will be returning at Rb. He rushed for 934 yards filling in for TCA this year. Qb is still up in the air. Could be Jared Lonerker or a sophomore. Also a rumor a qb not named Morgan from Ryle my transfer. Should be a solid squad.
How about O line and RBs? I know a lot might go both ways. I know my grandson Daniel will be back. He should be 6'5/6'6" and around 260 by next year. And he will start his senior not turning 17 years old until August 20th
I was glad to see Jaden step up this year. He should have a great year next year. Sander and Daniel will be beasts. At only 16 years old Daniel is still growing. He just turned 16 less than 4 months ago. Hard to believe he was Boone Co league MVP receiver LOL
bo67 Wrote:How about O line and RBs? I know a lot might go both ways. I know my grandson Daniel will be back. He should be 6'5/6'6" and around 260 by next year. And he will start his senior not turning 17 years old until August 20th

Wasser is only listed at 6'3 230 pounds.
QB Nathan Brown threw for 2048 yards 23 tds. Hendrix caught 53 passes 1160 yards 15 tds and had 6 or 7 ints on defense.
Don't worry on Wasser. Wait until next season and see. He's already 6'4" now. Those numbers were when season started
I don't know how old Sander is. But Daniel really should be a sophomore. His dad started him to school a year earlier than he should have. And he now regrets it. He will probably still be growing when he graduates. His mom is 6 foot and dad 6'3". And at 16 he's already 6'4" and still growing
As I said Wasser would get bigger. He's close to 6'5" now and weighs 260. He might be taller by fall and heavier. And he won't be 17 years old until August.