Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs South Warren
Both these teams were dominant in their classes this year.. They combined for a 29-1 record.. They're located within 10 minutes of each other.. When are the powers that be going to make this game happen? I know most people around the area will tell you that BG would dominate them and maybe they would, but, if both teams really want to improve their schedule without having to travel an hour or 2, this is a way to do it.. Personally, I could see the game going either way.. SWarrens defense is legit and will keep them in most games, even if the offense sputters.. Plus, I don't see BG getting anyone else on the schedule any better other than maybe St X and they could use another challenging game or 2..
Plus, in reality, they both have 5A enrollment.
SW by 7
I don't think there is a fan from either team that wouldn't want this game. I know our coach offered. Bowling Green is not running from this game. I'm hoping they get it scheduled because it would be good for both teams.
Won't they be the same class next realignment anyway?
Bigblue78 Wrote:Won't they be the same class next realignment anyway?

Yes, but that's 3 years away. I say yes, but there's talk of some rezoning in the county. You never know.
Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to see the teams from the west play in their season. That fact may change once I retire! Smile However, from the one game that I saw these two teams play, I would have to choose Bowling Green by a respectable margin.

I have NEVER seen a QB so well protected on a high school level in my entire life.

Perhaps they just played an exceptional game in the state playoffs, but they sure did impress me!!

Pulaski played a great game! They probably played the best game I ever saw to lose.

This years' tournament rocked!!!
Purples should pony up and play their neighbor.
I don't think they're dodging each other, I think it's just a matter of getting together on a mutual date without having to break prior commitments/contracts.. The game would be good for both sides, so, I hope they can make it happen sooner rather than later..
This game would have a huge gate. Ad's love these games