Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legacy Nissan Classic
The Cordia Lions will play Sunday at 4:00. Should be a good game to watch. Can't wait until Keita is back to full strength. Since we are still banned from post season play, the Lions are participating in several tourneys. They put five excellent players on the floor at all times. Not many weaknesses that I see. As for all the haters on here who make fun of the kids names, etc , don' t you think you've made your point? We'll make ours on the basketball court.
Fat pat isn't sceered. Bring on the Lions.
Hoping to make it to that game. I'm guessing Lexington Catholic dropped out due to the football championship game. Looking forward to watching Cordia and Fern Creek play.
Cordia the bomb. But I hate them
Go Cordia from 64sur :Cheerlead
Cordia the bomb. But I hate them
I Think this was the best Highschool tournament in the state of Kentucky this year. Wow what a tournament. These was some of the teams.

South Laurel
Owen County
Mercer County
North Laurel
Pike County Central
Southwestern Pulaski
Owensboro Apollo
Madison Central
Lexington Christian Academy
Lexington Catholic
Newport Central Catholic
Perry County Central
Taylor County
Fern Creek
Cordia
Moravian Prep,NC
Wesley Christians,KY
Southwest Christians,AZ
Trays Valley Christians,WV
Evelyn Mack Academy
St.Louis Christians Academy,MO
Mountain Mission,VA
Hamilton Heights,TN
22 Feet Academy,SC
Hargrave Military Academy,VA

These was all great games also. :Cheerlead
RoyHobbs Wrote:The Cordia Lions will play Sunday at 4:00. Should be a good game to watch. Can't wait until Keita is back to full strength. Since we are still banned from post season play, the Lions are participating in several tourneys. They put five excellent players on the floor at all times. Not many weaknesses that I see. As for all the haters on here who make fun of the kids names, etc , don' t you think you've made your point? We'll make ours on the basketball court.

This PCC fan will never make fun of any of your kids in any way. They are young men trying to find their way in life and I could care less what their name is. I hope they all succeed in life. Now I would love to see my Commodores play them because I think we would win. But I still wish the Lions all the best!
Anybody got any results from the games played today?
Know it isn't related to the thread topic, but where is Cordia playing their home games this year?
jacobcody2 Wrote:Anybody got any results from the games played today?

I have watched so many games since Friday night I don't know who was who. So many players in this tournament going to play D1. :worthy:
OhHereWeGo Wrote:Know it isn't related to the thread topic, but where is Cordia playing their home games this year?

I will make this predictions if Cordia could play in the regions this year they would win hands down. 64SUR :Cheerlead. They will win the All A in the 14th hands down. To much speed I'm telling everybody who is going to disagree with me About cordia.
OhHereWeGo Wrote:Know it isn't related to the thread topic, but where is Cordia playing their home games this year?
Cordia is playing their home games at the old Hindman High School gym.
Fern Creek beat Cordia. Hargrave Military beat 22 Foot Academy in overtime. Braxton Beverly had 29 points if I heard right.
Like every mountain team cordia can't win out of the hills.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/vde9n.jpg] Wowza! Fern Creek won over Lotts Creek! Ole FatPat was home supporting the Pats,win or lose! Been supporting the boys for decades now bruh! Ole FatPat watched Cordia build a team and still couldnt get by Knott! Now the way ole FatPat sees it,want to see all mountain teams do good and enjoy my taters! Once those taters get in your blood,that Patriot spirit is there to stay!BTW,Ole FatPat congratulated Cordia on beating a bunch of homegrown boys and thats all a big man can do! SMH. More mash taters please!!!
FatPat will have a lot of lumps in his taters this year im affraid.
Why hasn't bufford posted the score and stats for the cordia game? Roy is pretty quiet as well
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/vfeij.jpg] Negative wowza! Cordia nation being all quiet after they lost brutha! Ole Buford T Justice,Roy Hobby and the Lion cubs are recovering from shock! Don't know who Fern is but her team must be the bomb brutha! SMH. More mash taters please!!!
hoghead Wrote:FatPat will have a lot of lumps in his taters this year im affraid.
[Image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...4ddb22.gif] Ole FatPat calls it growing pains with a young team baby! I do like lumps in my mash taters though but not on the courts bruh! These Pats be rolling come March! Meanwhile Ole FatPat going to jam out and enjoy the ride! More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/vfeij.jpg] Negative wowza! Cordia nation being all quiet after they lost brutha! Ole Buford T Justice,Roy Hobby and the Lion cubs are recovering from shock! Don't know who Fern is but her team must be the bomb brutha! SMH. More mash taters please!!!

I figured I would wait about te same amount of time tat it took you to post after getting that A** waxed on Saturday night. That is the shocker to me the mighty knott co getting beat by lowely Leslie co. According to the rankings knott should have won this game easily. Cordia however was playing a top 12 team in the state. Cordia will lose a few games this year because they play top notch competition. They have 9 games against top 20 teams with the possibility of facing 3 or 4 more in the tournaments they are in this year. Knott will struggle tommorrow night vs JBS I think they loose. Make no mistake about it cordia is the best team in the 14th with the best player. If knott would have played fern creek it would have been a 30+ beat down with the way that team pressed and knott co lack of ball handelers it would get ulgy.
bradc Wrote:Why hasn't bufford posted the score and stats for the cordia game? Roy is pretty quiet as well
Well If you want the truth I have been out of town and have not really had much time to get on here and argue and fight with fat pat. I kinda figure somebody would beat me to t but here you go: Anthony Nelson 28 pts 11 rebounds, Lu Lu chisolm 12 pts, Malik Henery 13 pts 10 rebounds, Kareem McDonald 14 pts, Mo Mo Mercedo 11 pts 9 rebounds. Cordia still playing without what some people say is their best player Oumar Keita. Cordia is in good shape. Playing within 5 points of 12th ranked team in the state. Fern Creek made 11 three pointers and cordia still was in the game until the end. Just their second game fern creek has played 4 games, but really no excuses fern creek is really good.
When will Keita be back?