Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Baseball 07
How does everyone think they will do this year? Will there key players be?
They should do well....
Daniel Harless
they will be good
but i dont think they will be as good as they were last year but i dont know its to early to tell
I think they'll be 'decen't'.
They may not win region but they are returning some good atheletes............especially senior Daniel harless and some other players like brady horn and kenneth todd idk just to name a few
Daniel Harless and Brady Horn
kenneth todd has to be the best player they have this year.
Pitching will hurt the defending region champs. Harless is there top returnee. Has he signed to play anywhere yet, anyone heard?
They will be good next season.
Gonna be tough to get by the likes of Paintsville, JC & LC. Tough District.
They will be God awful all because of mike hall and his no talent team.
They wont be as good as last season. But they are in a tuff Dist.
kenneth todd will be really good this year... he should have a couple homeruns this year since he hit 2 last year.
im sorry black and gold but mike hall is an excellent coach at the high school level. he teaches the game the way it should be. dont get me wrong he is not perfect, but nobody is. just to mention he did bring SC baseball on the map since he has been there.

SC will be pretty good as long as the leaders on the team step up and take over the team. they need to guide the young players in the right direction. if they do so i see SC making a pretty good run in the 15th region and 57th district.
Ol ' Poppy Wrote:im sorry black and gold but mike hall is an excellent coach at the high school level. he teaches the game the way it should be. dont get me wrong he is not perfect, but nobody is. just to mention he did bring SC baseball on the map since he has been there.

SC will be pretty good as long as the leaders on the team step up and take over the team. they need to guide the young players in the right direction. if they do so i see SC making a pretty good run in the 15th region and 57th district.
Anyone that thinks Mike Hall can't coach doesn't know High School baseball.
Although at times I hate to have our teams play his because of everything he tries, you just can't say that he doesn't prepare his teams!!!
He is one of the best if not the best in the region right now.
Black and Gold Wrote:They will be God awful all because of mike hall and his no talent team.

WOW those are pretty strong words. Especially about a coach who has much success in the past few years...District champs in '03 and regional champs in '06. Not to mention he knows ALOT about baseball, since he was a pitcher at U of L. He cares about his team and gives his best effort to ensure their success. And to say our team has no talent is a farce. With the returning of Kenneth Todd and Daniel Harless as seniors who have seen alot of play time, we should do pretty well this season. We may not be as good as last year with the loss of Brandon May, Shawn Johnson, and Braxton Lafferty, but our boys do have the talent and heart to have a great season. GO CARDS!
I think as long as Mike Hall is the head coach at Sheldon Clark, they will be a competitive team. His players are fundamentally sound and always play hard. He may not always have the best team, but basing it on the past, he will always field a competitive bunch. SC will do well in '07. They may not win district or region, but they'll find a way to win a lot of games and will be competitive in district even with the likes of JC, Paintsville, and LC. They may even win the thing with the right draw.
Yea i cant wait till baseball season starts they will be good this year
They will struggle because Brandon May and couple other kids finally graduated.
:thatsfunn
Tubby Hater Wrote:They will struggle because Brandon May and couple other kids finally graduated.

That's really funny, and true! Alot of them played since 7th grade. Maybe that's one reason for their success as seniors.
I wouldn't count SC out just yet. Hall will have his team together and may surprise some people.
I honestly think that SC shouldn't have won the region last year, a bad coaching move cost Paintsville...IMO. Hats off to them though for making the come back, hell of an effort by those kids. I think this year they might have their work cut out for them though in the district, but best of luck to them this season. Who do they open with?