Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green vs. Pulaski Co. (5A State Championship)
Who you got?

My heart says PC but my money would say BG.

IF the maroons are as gimped up as I believe they are, the Purples will run right by them.

Been waiting on this matchup for a year now.
Pulaski County plays hard nosed football. It seems like someone is always banged up. As long as the Hall kid can play, Pulaski County has a shot. This will be the 3rd year in a row that Bowling Green will face the Maroons and it's the same guys every time! I know a lot of 5A coaches in the east will be glad to see this senior class go. It's going to be a great game. The Purples are making their
Smile
Bowling Green 28-14
This should be a very good game.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Who you got?

My heart says PC but my money would say BG.

IF the maroons are as gimped up as I believe they are, the Purples will run right by them.

Been waiting on this matchup for a year now.
Pulaski has a lot of injurys but nothing that will keep them off the field!! Not sure about Conwell,hope he is ok!! Pulaski will win this game!! 42-21
This is going to be a high scoring game maybe a state record in passing in a Championship game. No joke Confusederiously:

Pulaski County 56
Bowling Green 55
I think BG is a little too much.

BG 38
PC 35
Jaxkait Wrote:Pulaski has a lot of injurys but nothing that will keep them off the field!! Not sure about Conwell,hope he is ok!! Pulaski will win this game!! 42-21

No they wont Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:No they wont Confusednicker:

I guess if I were a Whitley fan I'd have to troll all the other teams threads too!!! 😆
64SUR Wrote:This is going to be a high scoring game maybe a state record in passing in a Championship game. No joke Confusederiously:

Pulaski County 56
Bowling Green 55

If Bowling Green's defense gives up 56 points, I hope they lose too! Not gonna happen.
pulling for our MAROON Brothers in this one. lets say by 12
Jaxkait Wrote:I guess if I were a Whitley fan I'd have to troll all the other teams threads too!!! 😆

stating an opinion or not agreeing with you when you talk out your a$$ is not called trolling. educate yourself.
pjdoug Wrote:stating an opinion or not agreeing with you when you talk out your a$$ is not called trolling. educate yourself.

Ok, educated myself! Looked it up and yep! Your a troll!!!
BG makes a statement with this win.
PC wins 42 35. BG is good at what they do but predictable. PC can come at them with multiple game plans. If Hall has the ball in his hands at the end of the game with the lead or a chance to win...then hard to bet against them.
Who has BG beat this year that would be considered a top 10 team in the state?
This could be a great game. Before the season started I had Pulaski repeating this year. The fact that they are pretty banged up could be a cause of concern going into the championship game. I will still pick Pulaski but a BG win would be anything but an upset imo.
Bowling Green beat state #16 Owensboro twice. Once at home once on the road.
Bowling Green is 4-1 vs Max Preps top 2000 schools and Pulaski is 2-1.
Pulaski played a tougher schedule this year than in previous years. It has enough meat on it that they are prepared for whatever comes Saturday.
Iam4thecats Wrote:Bowling Green is 4-1 vs Max Preps top 2000 schools and Pulaski is 2-1.

Who are the 4 teams BG beat,And who are the 2 PC beat? Also who beat BG this year?
Don't see how Pulaski or anyone else can compete with all the speed BG has. This is probably the fastest 5A team ever assembled in KY high school football history. BG 49 PC 6. PC will find a way to score on BG freshmen.
I cannot WAIT to watch this game. Until this morning, I wasn't going to be able to attend this year, but things changed!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Go Maroons!!!!
jim rome Wrote:Don't see how Pulaski or anyone else can compete with all the speed BG has. This is probably the fastest 5A team ever assembled in KY high school football history. BG 49 PC 6. PC will find a way to score on BG freshmen.

Thanks, Jim. You would make a great cheerleader for the Purples.
adopted purple Wrote:Thanks, Jim. You would make a great cheerleader for the Purples.

Stating facts. 13 kids 4.5 40 or better. Tell me who can hang with that, except maybe Male.:worthy:
Jaxkait Wrote:Who are the 4 teams BG beat,And who are the 2 PC beat? Also who beat BG this year?

I miscounted the first time 5-1
BG beat
Owensboro H
Owensboro A
Central Hardin A
Fern Creek H
McCracken H
Lost
St X A

Pulaski beat
Henry Clay H
Highlands A
Lost
Scott Co A
jim rome Wrote:Stating facts. 13 kids 4.5 40 or better. Tell me who can hang with that, except maybe Male.:worthy:

I don't know where you got that or if you made it up but it is not the case.
jim rome Wrote:Stating facts. 13 kids 4.5 40 or better. Tell me who can hang with that, except maybe Male.:worthy:
Confusederiously:
Iam4thecats Wrote:I miscounted the first time 5-1
BG beat
Owensboro H
Owensboro A
Central Hardin A
Fern Creek H
McCracken H
Lost
St X A

Pulaski beat
Henry Clay H
Highlands A
Lost
Scott Co A

Thanks, had forgot PC's win Vs Henry Clay but wouldn't South Western and North Laurel count for PC? Not sure just asking!