Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield 24 DeSales 19
Final.
So much for the whole 1a, 2a thing. DeSales proved to be an interesting and tough challenge but their is magic in the little red helmets.
Way to go Cards. They have huge hearts. No quit in this team.
Congrats to an awesome DeSales team. Can't hang your heads. Very good sportsmen also. And you Colts fans are the best. Was able to meet and talk with some of you tonight. Class act players and fans. Remember this, War Memorial is a very hard place to go in and win.

Go CARDS
Congrats to Mayfield.
Congratulations mayfield on returning to the State Championship. I guessed I'm going to pick against a east team for the first time joining BGR . Again Congratulations Mayfield :Cheerlead kicked NCC :moon::moon::moon:
64, are you coming?
Congratulations Mayfield.
After falling behind 13-0 it was just another cupcake.
Congrats to Mayfield
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Forgive me for doing this but, sometimes pride gets the better of you. Don't get me wrong, there were many players that excelled as this and all the other Mayfield games was a team game. Otherwise how do you win when undersized a lot everywhere on the field? But, I gotta say, someone that I know pretty well has been on a terror. The boy got 2 more picks last night. If anyone is counting, that is 4 ints and 2 forced fumbles in 2 games.
Don't blame you for bragging. Mayfield probably doesn't win either of the last 2 games without him. 4 picks in 2 games against teams this good is insane. Mayfield never ceases to amaze me. Usually undersized, but never short on heart, and I've never been as impressed with any team on any level in any sport as I am with the Mayfield cardinals. Time and again over these last few years I've seen them outmatched and on the ropes, and not quit and still find a way to win. In a big fan of them because of this. Great coaches to. I'm so glad they won after not getting to attend a game for over 2 months, and having to listen in on the radio I finally get to attend a game. Very excited about making my fourth trip to bowling green for the finals. I'll be there God willing.
mysonis55 Wrote:So much for the whole 1a, 2a thing. DeSales proved to be an interesting and tough challenge but their is magic in the little red helmets.
Congrats to Mayfield. I was wrong and said they would lose.
Not sure what happened in locker room, but it worked
The coaches remained calm and that flows down. They just figured out what the Colts were doing and how they needed to block it up. The rest just becomes, we know where we want to go with the ball and the defense doesn't.