Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you vote for Hillary?
A question that I hear daily in the mines and wonder how you all would answer.
Why put her in? So she can deplete our military to nothing, and let them blow up our buildings and do nothing about it, like her weak as water husband? (World Trade Center 1993)...you all can say whatever you want about Bush, but he's got guts. Hillary would ruin this country...so how do I say this politely? NO FREAKING WAY.
I don't think so, she's already been in the White House.
Nope
Yes, Anything beats W !!!

Bin Laden was the one who orchestrated the attacks on the WTC that killed over 3,000, he's still alive. W wont go after him because the binLadens are family friends with the Bush's

W has sent our boys to Iraq in an Unwinable war and has been responsible for another 3,000+ americans killed....

The Democrats have spoken...take a look at the new House and Senate fully controlled by the Democrats.

Hillary or O'Bama will be the new President on 2008

Myself, I will be casting my vote for Hillary
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Yes, Anything beats W !!!
Don't worry...he won't be your next President. I can tell you that much :wink:
I wouldn't vote for her.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
We dont need a girl running our country!
#25 Wrote:We dont need a girl running our country!

Oh No, you shouldn't of said that. :lmao:
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
No plain and simple
Well I will be turning 18 here pretty soon so I will be voting for the first time whenever I get the chance. But Id say I wont be voting for Hilary.
#25 Wrote:We dont need a girl running our country!

Whats That Supposed To Mean...Our Country Has Always Been Run By Men...And Look At The Things We've Been Into....Why Not Give A Woman A Chance...Not Necessarily Hilary Tho!!!
I will be old enough to vote in the 2008 election, and with authority I would vote for her, she is an excellent Senator, and this would be big for our country, and earn alot of respect with the rest of the world. But I do not think she will run.
I wish Oliver North would run...Ollie would be a great president. Ollie was the first one 20 years ago to suggest we go after Osama Bin Laden, but was laughed at on the stand by Al Gore because Gore thought America had bigger things to worry about than somebody who didnt have the means or funds to pose a threat. Good call AL!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I wish Oliver North would run...Ollie would be a great president. Ollie was the first one 20 years ago to suggest we go after Osama Bin Laden, but was laughed at on the stand by Al Gore because Gore thought America had bigger things to worry about than somebody who didnt have the means or funds to pose a threat. Good call AL!
I am guessing you are a Republican.
I really hope O'bama runs, I will be able to vote next time around and he definately gets my vote!
Hell No..She is a demmie, lol!
HELL NO I wouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton.

If the former mayor of New York, Guilliani (sp.) decides to run, he's got my vote.
I think I would vote for Hillary. Yeah the last time the Clintons was in office her husband fucked up but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will be this way this time around. She is a great Senator and I think she'd make a great President. We've had male Presidents all thoroughout history so why not change it up a bit? Women are just as capable of running a country as men are and sadly women could probably do a better job.
Guilliani would have kicked her ass if he ran against her in NY...and if he ran, he'd get mine too, unless it came down to him or North for the Rep. ticket, lol..
Redneck Wrote:HELL NO I wouldn't vote for Hilary Clinton.

If the former mayor of New York, Guilliani (sp.) decides to run, he's got my vote.
lol, yeah..you could say that
mcfan1 Wrote:I am guessing you are a Republican.
To The Bone As I Am Also!
Yes
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Guilliani would have kicked her ass if he ran against her in NY...and if he ran, he'd get mine too, unless it came down to him or North for the Rep. ticket, lol..

I heard on the radio yesterday that there was talk about Guilliani may put his name in. Forgot who they said his runnin mate would be.
I would vote for him..He was a hell of a mayor!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would vote for him..He was a hell of a mayor!

Yeah he was. He is a VERY intelligent man, good head on his shoulders. Hilary Clinton wouldn't get Kentucky, West Virgina, Pennsylvania or Virginia's vote. Wantin to cut the production of coal, shit. Cut her power off thru the winter and she how she likes that. 95% of the electricity in WV and Kentucky comes from coal. And I'm sure at least 80% in Penn and Virginia. Not only that, look at how many people would lose their jobs, hard workin blue collar men (and some women) who risk their lives providin for their family. Might as well wave a white flag and let the terrorists attack the U.S. if Hilary was president. Nothing against a woman runnin this country, but Hilary would run this country into the dirt.
All our allies would double-cross us and say "not the first time somebody cheated on you."

Would she have the guts to send kids to war if anybody started anything? I don't think so.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:All our allies would double-cross us and say "not the first time somebody cheated on you."

Would she have the guts to send kids to war if anybody started anything? I don't think so.

She wouldn't send kids over to a country who we have no business being in.
DTfan Wrote:She wouldn't send kids over to a country who we have no business being in.

That's not the point, the point is would she make the call if we did have business being in.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I think there are many capibale (sp?) women out there that could sucessfully run this country, but I would be worried if a women got elected. For the simple fact of all the Mid-Eastern Countries that Mis-treat women. This would be a sign of weakness for them, and I think they would try to take advantage of it.
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com