Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Malik Monk commits to Kentucky
To join an already loaded 2016 class. Probably the vest class Cal has ever recruited to Kentucky
^^^ That was a big surprise this morning, and now people are being butthurt over it. Oh well. I seen where Bobby Portis (bug eyes) tweeted that he didn't need UK to make it to the next level. I'm sure he's just hurt over being beaten last year by UK Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^^ That was a big surprise this morning, and now people are being butthurt over it. Oh well. I seen where Bobby Portis (bug eyes) tweeted that he didn't need UK to make it to the next level. I'm sure he's just hurt over being beaten last year by UK Confusednicker:

He's mad UK didn't want his ass when he was coming out of HS. He's a great player in his own right, but his saltiness towards UK is hilarious. Makes kicking their ass all over the court in the SEC tournament last year even sweeter. Woo Pig Sooie, go to hell Arkansas. Cal will come to your state and take your best players and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.
Very likely could win it all this year,and go ahead and give them the trophy for next seasonSmile
Good few days for UK.

Could be a special class.

All Duke has is one player and a blew out knee.
Demarcus ware Wrote:^^^ That was a big surprise this morning, and now people are being butthurt over it. Oh well. I seen where Bobby Portis (bug eyes) tweeted that he didn't need UK to make it to the next level. I'm sure he's just hurt over being beaten last year by UK Confusednicker:

oh its so sweet to hear all the pig fans cry over here and I love it,i wanted to say to BP,he may have not needed KY to make it pro,but if he had of came here it wouldn't have took him as long to get there,lol
Still butt hurt from the whipping the Cats administered to him last year.
Malik is from a little town about 45 minutes east of me here in Jonesboro Arknasas and I seen him play once when he was a freshman here in Jonesboro and he put on a show then,but has spent the last couple years out west close to where the pigs,i mean hogs play,but tomorrow night he will be back in Jonesboro playing here in a tournament his brother is putting on(there only playing one game because they have to be in st louis the next day to play some team ranked number 5 in the country)hopefully I can make it out with my UK stuff on and say thanks for being a CAT...
well got to go to the game and he started out like 1-6 from 3 and had 11-12 points in the 1st half,then after half he come out and hit 4 straight 3's from about 23 foot.if he wants he can pretty much get to rim no problem.he end up with 53 I think and had one dunk.he will have to learn to play defense for sure as they didn't really have him do much of that.Cal will make him a gr8 player for sure..
Im going to say it right now.

This kid is ALREADY better than anyone on our current roster.
I cannot wait to see him in a UK uniform.

Skal has turned into the next wiltjer. Cant stand the kid.