Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which region is stronger this year, 14,15, or 16th?
windmill Wrote:Russell and Belfry, would be a good game, I hope your kidding man, Russell would kill Belfry, there wouldnt be a game to it,and SV is no where near #4 in the state

Dude, i've watched both teams play.. they matchup quite well... Russell would not kill Belfry.. Either team would lucky to pull a W... SV would definely beat Russell... lol And you better check the rankings pal.. The Wildcats are ranked 4th...
mrfootball03 Wrote:Dude, i've watched both teams play.. they matchup quite well... Russell would not kill Belfry.. Either team would lucky to pull a W... SV would definely beat Russell... lol And you better check the rankings pal.. The Wildcats are ranked 4th...

well I dont think they could either one beat Rusell, and I know they are, im just saying they are not that good, in those rankins they are ahead of teams that could beat them by 20+ points
Ok If The David School was 12-0, they would be ranked in the Top 25 also
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Ok If The David School was 12-0, they would be ranked in the Top 25 also

true, they may be 12-0 or whatever they are, but if they had the schedule that Hazard, or JBS has had so far, they would be around 8-4, 7-5
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Ok If The David School was 12-0, they would be ranked in the Top 25 also

yulp if David School was 12-0 they'd be good too... but they aren't
you guys are crazy.. i don't even like SV.. but right now they are the top
team out of 14th 15th or 16th.... And Paintsville isn't far behind..
As bad as I hate to say it... SV is really good, and are only going to get better
and thats scary...
Ive not seen SV play yet but the teams they play dont seem like much...I guess we will just have to wait till next week
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Ive not seen SV play yet but the teams they play dont seem like much...I guess we will just have to wait till next week

yulp.. I don't care much for SV.. especially Jason Booher, but I have to give them credit, where credit is due.. We will see what they are made of the next few weeks..
If Shleby Valley Wins the WYMT, I will start saying they are the best team in the mountains, Even better than South Laurel, even tho there not that good this year but anyways
$MoNeY$ Wrote:If Shleby Valley Wins the WYMT, I will start saying they are the best team in the mountains, Even better than South Laurel, even tho there not that good this year but anyways

ahh I dont see them beating Hazard
Well I hope they dont but they are 10 -0 so they do know how to play...
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Well I hope they dont but they are 10 -0 so they do know how to play...

they are, but against, not so good teams
windmill Wrote:ahh I dont see them beating Hazard

you don't see it now.. but you will
windmill Wrote:they are, but against, not so good teams
Well they beat 2 real good teams tho...But I guess we will find out Tuesday
mrfootball03 Wrote:you don't see it now.. but you will

well i guess we will see
16th is by far the best!

First, I think everyone has IDed the best 14th teams - Hazard, JBS, Breathitt and Powell. Second, you guys have left out Paintsville in the 15th which IMO can play with Belfry and Shelby Valley. Third, there are more than two teams in the 16th that can play - you have Russell, Ashland, Boyd County, Rose Hill and Elliott Co. All five of those teams can play on a given night.

I think if every team had a round robin against each other, the final finish would be:
16th, 15th, 14th. That is because the 16th has better teams from top to bottom. As to the overall champion: I'd say Russell.
I would pick Shelby Valley before Id pick Russell
15th
14th
EKY Sportster Wrote:16th is by far the best!

First, I think everyone has IDed the best 14th teams - Hazard, JBS, Breathitt and Powell. Second, you guys have left out Paintsville in the 15th which IMO can play with Belfry and Shelby Valley. Third, there are more than two teams in the 16th that can play - you have Russell, Ashland, Boyd County, Rose Hill and Elliott Co. All five of those teams can play on a given night.

I think if every team had a round robin against each other, the final finish would be:
16th, 15th, 14th. That is because the 16th has better teams from top to bottom. As to the overall champion: I'd say Russell.

Actually, I think Paintsville is better than Belfry right now..
Also, In the 15th you have to put Pikeville up there too when they have the Honaker kid, along with JC..
mrfootball03 Wrote:Actually, I think Paintsville is better than Belfry right now..
Also, In the 15th you have to put Pikeville up there too when they have the Honaker kid, along with JC..

Oh, I agree with you. Pikeville is a top 4 15th team with Honaker. And Paintsville is at least arguably the top 15th team. Either them or SV. But I don't think that they could beat Russell if Russell had a good night. But from top to bottom the 16th would win the most games because they have the most depth. Even Morgan County which is down this year knocked off Lawrence Co. And Ashland beat Belfry.

I would love to see a tourney with Russell, Ashland, Boyd Co., Rose Hill, JBS, Hazard, Breathitt, Powell, Shelby Valley, Paintsville, Belfry and Pikeville.
Yea that would be a nice Tourny!
Maybe someone could get it organized, sort of like the WYMT tourney. It would be a good one. They just need a sponsor and an organizer.
They would make alot of money whoever would have it