Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whos going to be the first upset of the playoffs in 4a in the second round and why
im going with rock beating wayne 35 24 just because I think rock is the better team
As a Knox fan you are saying Rock over Wayne before Knox over Mercer?
knox fan Wrote:im going with rock beating wayne 35 24 just because I think rock is the better team

:thatsfunn:dontthink
Is Scott beating Ashland an upset?
Wayne and Ashland win.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Is Scott beating Ashland an upset?

I would consider it one.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Is Scott beating Ashland an upset?

Scott is way overhyped there's no way they're ending Ashland's season tonight.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Scott is way overhyped there's no way they're ending Ashland's season tonight.

My money is on Scott, in a big way!!
tomcat pride Wrote:scott is way overhyped there's no way they're ending ashland's season tonight.
scott big over tomkittens 40-12
it will be a upset knox beating mercer according to the way there seeded but knox is a way better team but I guess it will be a upset
scrappy coco Wrote:scott big over tomkittens 40-12

Tomcats will take Scott to the woodshed.
Im going with Greenup over Johnson Central I dont really see one but this is just a shot
Call me crazy but I have a feeling about the Rock vs. Wayne game. Chase McClure and Rowe were both out for that game and they are back and at full strength now. Also, Rock shot themselves in the foot several times inside of their own 50 yard line. Grant it, Wayne County did too but I think Rock gets the win. Remember, Rock has gotten healthier and added a passing element to their game and Wayne only won by a touchdown the 1st time. I hope it is a great game!