Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lincoln Co 40-Harlan Co 35
Final at Harlan County
I was told by Granny at the game to not be nasty Confusednicker: so i'll just say Congrats Lincoln, you wanted it a little more, and deserved to win this one. Good luck next week.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was told by Granny at the game to not be nasty Confusednicker: so i'll just say Congrats Lincoln, you wanted it a little more, and deserved to win this one. Good luck next week.

she is a bad influence. dont listen to her Confusednicker:
I don't want him to start cursing people on a Saturday! I will apologize to both fan bases for the officiating. Don't know where that crew is from and don't want to know. We ran an 85 yard TD last night, and AFTER Simmons crossed the goal line a flag was thrown exactly where that run had begun. Roughing the kicker call on the Patriots, bogus!! If it had been roughing the kicker, then the ball wouldn't have gone up to the press box!

LOL

ANYWAY, congratulations to the Patriots, and good luck next week against Pulaski....you're gonna need it!!

So very proud of my Black Bears! What a great season, and what a great group of young men. So many times over this year, we have had people step up and do a job they never thought they would have to do. I'm excited for this team, and anxious to watch them next season!!

I cannot believe football season is over!!!
Tough one to swallow tonite just too many mistakes for HC. This squad will be loaded with Jrs next year and should be a huge season for the Bears.
Congrats to Lincoln County.
Keep your heads up HC, afterall had NL not run scared from district 7, you would have had another district title Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Keep your heads up HC, afterall had NL not run scared from district 7, you would have had another district title Confusednicker:

You know, ever since I started posting, I have found the Harlan Co. folks to be by far the most sane, reasonable posters. You, on the other hand, I thought from your posts to be just a poor ol' redneck that generally hated most everything. But your obsession with wanting to trash North's sucessful season on any thread tells me you have something deeper going on. Let it go. I'm afraid if we do beat Southwestern, and honestly I don't expect too, but if we do I'm afraid you may go completely over the deep end.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Keep your heads up HC, afterall had NL not run scared from district 7, you would have had another district title Confusednicker:

Think about it, HC would have been playing Lincoln Co. had NL stayed in that District. And, everyone but you knows NL did no running & they sure aren't scared.

I can't believe your allowed to still be a moderator with as many sarcastic remarks about teams and people.

I didn't think moderators were supposed to down teams or coaches, I thought they kept the trash out of it.
former Wrote:I can't believe your allowed to still be a moderator with as many sarcastic remarks about teams and people.

I didn't think moderators were supposed to down teams or coaches, I thought they kept the trash out of it.

I can't believe you're allowed to waste oxygen. sports is all about trash talk :biggrin:
Bears improved a bunch this year and need to get back I the weight room and start working for next year.