Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 49 - Fleming Co 30
Dawgs headed to West Carter next week.
Go Dawgs!
Congrats Dawgs especially Grant Kiser! School record 363 yds passing 5 TD's! Dalton's ran up and down the field. Chaffins showed his athleticism on the Int. Richardson too! Throw in Schaffer, Mosley etc LC is very explosive on offense!
Hats off to a young Flemming team. Played physical up front. Well coached!
Grant also had 2 on the ground I think for a total of 7 tonight.
Bad officiating and bad defense in this game. After a 14-12 halftime score the Dawgs finally woke up offensively. LC had to do some shuffling on the o-line due to some sick players but I think they done a great job for the most part. Fleming was much bigger in the trenches than I expected and had a pretty good team overall. Got to get a better effort tackling the ball carrier when we get to West Carter.
Congrats to Lawrence County.
I felt Fleming County gave a pretty good effort at the win. Size and speed of receivers was too much to overcome. The QB for Lawrence was spot on in the second half. Turnovers hurt Fleming again also. In their 4 losses on the season, they had at least 5 turnovers in each game.
TJ Miller ran like a stud for Fleming County. He will be tough to replace. Lots of young kids starting for Fleming in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year. 7 wins was a pretty good year for them.
0ff The Chain Wrote:Bad officiating and bad defense in this game. After a 14-12 halftime score the Dawgs finally woke up offensively. LC had to do some shuffling on the o-line due to some sick players but I think they done a great job for the most part. Fleming was much bigger in the trenches than I expected and had a pretty good team overall. Got to get a better effort tackling the ball carrier when we get to West Carter.
i thought the game changed when lc got back to back personal fouls in the 2nd half. it seemed to make them mad and from there on out they played with a attitude of determination that they lacked in 1st half. agree with bad defense.
thecoacher Wrote:I felt Fleming County gave a pretty good effort at the win. Size and speed of receivers was too much to overcome. The QB for Lawrence was spot on in the second half. Turnovers hurt Fleming again also. In their 4 losses on the season, they had at least 5 turnovers in each game.
TJ Miller ran like a stud for Fleming County. He will be tough to replace. Lots of young kids starting for Fleming in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year. 7 wins was a pretty good year for them.
fleming has a very good TEAM. lc just to much offensive playmakers. fleming should be a solid contender next year as they were this year.