• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicholas county @ Fairview 11/6
thoughts and predictions
Fairview by a bunch
Fairview 35-7
fairview
Fairview 45

Nicholas 18
Nicholas Co is better than I thought, but not good enough.

Eagles 42
Jackets 12
Fairview 42
Nicholas County 28

:igiveup: on this one. Confusednicker:
eagles win
This will be a much closer game than the Fairview faithful think.....
Fairview - 44

Nicholas County - 7
Fairview needs to come out swinging playing with the fire like they had against Hazard ,& LCA. FHS better be focused ,& not overlook Nicholas Co because they are a lot better than what people are giving them credit for plus they always seem to play Fairview tough . Fairview could ,& should win this game , but Nicholas is more than capable to pull the win out . I think this game will be physical ,& closer then what people think.
Fairview 30 Nicholas 27
I am going to recant after watching some film on Nicholas County. They are more physical than they have been in years passed and are a little better upfront. Their bread and butter is Richardson, which kind of reminds me of Snyder from Raceland, good down hill runner. Snyder pounded his way for 172 yards in the Rams loss to Fairview (god those words still sting), I expect Richardson to go for over 100 on the ground, but, I dont think NC's secondary can handle Roy/Washington for 4 quarters, even though they have over 10 ints as a group. So, My original prediction of 42-12 is voided. Going with...

Fairview 35
Nicholas Co 18
Fairview 49 to 14