• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland @ Bishop Brossart 11/06
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:

Bishop Brossart 9-1
Raceland 6-4
I see this as and easy win for Raceland. :Cheerlead

Raceland 49
Bishop Brossart 13
Our area doesnt have a great track record of going to NKY and winning as a lower seed.

Say what you want about records, but
BB has won the games they should have and have played in some tight games. I think the top 2 in their district are a little better than I previously thought. I dont know much about them, but on paper they have a pretty balanced offense. Rushing for over 1500 and throwing for over 1000, and again on paper, their QB seems to take good care of the football while only completing 53% of his passes, he has 15 TDs on only 4 interceptions. Defensively, they seem about average, but the Griffith kid has posted an impressive 93 tackles.

The Rams will be riding high after the win over Russell. If they clean up the silly mistakes and Nathaniel takes care of the football, the Rams leave Augusta in a good mood. Which I think will be the case.

Rams 42
Mustangs 18
Per Calpreps:

(Neutral field)
Raceland 34 Bishop Brossart 10
Ams with a running clock.
Rams by 14
Raceland will win this one then sit at the house.
Think the rams fans are over looking a pretty good Bishop Brossart team.

Bishop Brossart 17
Raceland 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Raceland 27
Bishop Brossart 20

KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC!!!
I really believe raceland is gonna make a playoff run.
Raceland 28
Bishop Brossart 20
Rams big.
The win over Russell was the lightening bolt needed to revive the Rams. I think they come into this game foaming at the mouth and get a big win. Raceland 35-14.
Racelands victory over the Red Devils have got them ready to roll. BB's weak schedule will come back to haunt them.
Raceland 28
BB 14
RAMS by (3) TD's.
Raceland will win this one easily and earn the rematch in Paintsville.
Raceland wins this one big. Brossart has had a heck of a season' I can see them hanging around for a bit' but Raceland ends up winning by 4+ TDs
Still not saying they are back yet but I did see a lot of fire Friday night , the defensive scheme was a dandy hope they keep using a nose guard which doesn't allow teams to double Jerome and Isaac
Serious question for the Ams fans. I can understand somewhat what happened in Paintsville considering what happened the week before. No offense to the westweedians but how in the world did you lose to Fairview???

That game shouldn't have even been close.
FBALL Wrote:Serious question for the Ams fans. I can understand somewhat what happened in Paintsville considering what happened the week before. No offense to the westweedians but how in the world did you lose to Fairview???

That game shouldn't have even been close.

To be honest we have had a devil of a time (no pun intended) matching up with teams that pass. Having said that, we didn't put enough pressure on Roy and he picked us apart with the quick slants and underneath routes.
Hopefully we can make adjustments if we see them again.
Ii think if we would somehow see Fairview again, we win that rematch. I also think that should we see Paintsville again, that too will be a different ball game. Alot of other crap was going on behind the scenes those two weeks that have seemingly been resolved. Kane has really stepped up and lead by example and vocally the last week, if he continues that, I like our playoff hopes.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Ii think if we would somehow see Fairview again, we win that rematch. I also think that should we see Paintsville again, that too will be a different ball game. Alot of other crap was going on behind the scenes those two weeks that have seemingly been resolved. Kane has really stepped up and lead by example and vocally the last week, if he continues that, I like our playoff hopes.

I agree the boys need to tune out the negative crap being put in their ear mostly buy one person , looks like that is what they did Friday night just hope it continues
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Still not saying they are back yet but I did see a lot of fire Friday night , the defensive scheme was a dandy hope they keep using a nose guard which doesn't allow teams to double Jerome and Isaac

Fairchild did a great job making them double team him all night. Took a lot of pressure off of Isaac and Jerome. Issac was finally able to play like he used to. Like the new defensive scheme. Hopefully we keep improvising. Really like the shorter quick passes. That will help our run game for sure .
panther nation Wrote:Think the rams fans are over looking a pretty good Bishop Brossart team.

Bishop Brossart 17
Raceland 14

Bishop Brossart is not very good.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Ii think if we would somehow see Fairview again, we win that rematch. I also think that should we see Paintsville again, that too will be a different ball game. Alot of other crap was going on behind the scenes those two weeks that have seemingly been resolved. Kane has really stepped up and lead by example and vocally the last week, if he continues that, I like our playoff hopes.

if you make it back to Paintsville, you will get hammered again.:dudecomeon:
pulling for the rams
hoghead08 Wrote:Raceland 27
Bishop Brossart 20

KEEP THIS THREAD ON TOPIC!!!

:gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:if you make it back to Paintsville, you will get hammered again.:dudecomeon:

If so, the way Paintsville is playing right now, they will hammer your Panthers when the time comes.
Paintsville would be a 3 TD favorite against Pikeville the way they've been playing lately.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:If so, the way Paintsville is playing right now, they will hammer your Panthers when the time comes.
Paintsville would be a 3 TD favorite against Pikeville the way they've been playing lately.

[Image: http://www.whitley.k12.ky.us/PleasantVie...mage_2.png]
pjdoug Wrote:[Image: http://www.whitley.k12.ky.us/PleasantVie...mage_2.png]

^ This is my Panthers.