Final score.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Way to go Tates Creek........
Yikes.
Congrats to Tates Creek.
People sleep on Tates Creek but this may be the most improved team in KY since last year...

I know Baker didnt play but for Tates Creek to put 41 on the board has to be alarming for Ashland
This game means about as much as the JC/Belfry game...Baker didn't even play in this one.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:People sleep on Tates Creek but this may be the most improved team in KY since last year...

I know Baker didnt play but for Tates Creek to put 41 on the board has to be alarming for Ashland

From what I understand O'Bryan left the game hurt as well. Big key to their defense.
Bob Seger Wrote:From what I understand O'Bryan left the game hurt as well. Big key to their defense.

That could be huge.

If he is hurt that is a big, big, big blow to the Tomcats
EKUAlum05 Wrote:That could be huge.

If he is hurt that is a big, big, big blow to the Tomcats

Somebody who knows somebody that knows somebody that saw on Facebook from somebody else told me that Obryan will be ok.
This Ashland team is vastly overrated and will be extremely lucky to make it past the 2nd round
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Somebody who knows somebody that knows somebody that saw on Facebook from somebody else told me that Obryan will be ok.

Well then, there ya go...Sources don't get any better than that.:Thumbs:
64cat Wrote:This Ashland team is vastly overrated and will be extremely lucky to make it past the 2nd round

The best running back in Ky doesn't play and they are extremely lucky aye. Smart move by Ashland.
4A not very strong. Ashland will exit playoffs early.
There's a lot I don't like about Ashland and how things are ran in town, and I was looking forward to heckling the Cats a little tonight. But I did hear on the radio that Coach Love burried his Mother earlier today and was still at the game. So on that note I offer my condolences and respect to the man for still being there for his team in Lexington after something very difficult!
bac2369 Wrote:The best running back in Ky doesn't play and they are extremely lucky aye. Smart move by Ashland.

I heard he actually hurt his ankle tonight. As a Marshall fan I really hope it was very minor and he is ok.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:4A not very strong. Ashland will exit playoffs early.
as will jc based on belfry game.
Bob Seger Wrote:This game means about as much as the JC/Belfry game...Baker didn't even play in this one.

For once we can agree on both counts.
bac2369 Wrote:The best running back in Ky doesn't play and they are extremely lucky aye. Smart move by Ashland.

He didn't sit out for rest He was out because of injury !
Outside of Baker this team struggles on offense, and without a viable passing game like JC, these teams are easy picking I. The later rounds.
VELVET CLOSER Wrote:4A not very strong. Ashland will exit playoffs early.

Class 4A is most likely the weakest class in the Commonwealth. Because of this and because, other than Ashland and Johnson Central, their region is filled with miserable teams, both should meet for the regional championship. As for the rest of the Class 4A teams in Kentucky, they aren't much, either. Maybe South Warren is good but, then, maybe not. We'll see.

Highlands and CovCath are clearly down this year but they would still dominate in their old Class 4A region. And, not surprisingly, the usual Ashland "heralders" and "gophers" are extremely quiet, aren't they?
Truth Wrote:Class 4A is most likely the weakest class in the Commonwealth. Because of this and because, other than Ashland and Johnson Central, their region is filled with miserable teams, both should meet for the regional championship. As for the rest of the Class 4A teams in Kentucky, they aren't much, either. Maybe South Warren is good but, then, maybe not. We'll see.

Highlands and CovCath are clearly down this year but they would still dominate in their old Class 4A region. And, not surprisingly, the usual Ashland "heralders" and "gophers" are extremely quiet, aren't they?

Highlands they are relevant to this conversation???
Johnson Central would beat Highlands and CCH this year, and as much as I hate to admit it, Blazer would too. Afterall, Highlands didn't dominate Blazer last year at Highlands and this years Blazer team is much improved.
It is easy to say you can beat Highlands when you are not playing them.
E's Army Wrote:It is easy to say you can beat Highlands when you are not playing them.

Never said that either of my teams would beat em Confusednicker:
Tomcat112087 Wrote:Highlands they are relevant to this conversation???

Oh, I'd say a good bit more relevant than your ancient "tradition".
PondCreekToWestwood Wrote:Johnson Central would beat Highlands and CCH this year, and as much as I hate to admit it, Blazer would too. Afterall, Highlands didn't dominate Blazer last year at Highlands and this years Blazer team is much improved.

I believe you have been around Lower Millseat far too long. Highlands is always Highlands and, alas, Ashland is always Ashland. That pretty well tells it all.
Truth Wrote:I believe you have been around Lower Millseat far too long. Highlands is always Highlands and, alas, Ashland is always Ashland. That pretty well tells it all.
Highlands is not Highlands this year
Truth Wrote:Oh, I'd say a good bit more relevant than your ancient "tradition".

I never said that was relevant either.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Highlands is not Highlands this year

Exactly, neither of the locals beat a typical Highlands team, but for this season I think they would have a shot.
64cat Wrote:Outside of Baker this team struggles on offense, and without a viable passing game like JC, these teams are easy picking I. The later rounds.

The backup running back ran for 200 yards. So they are not completely dead without Baker. I do agree that the lack of a passing threat causes a huge burden to carry.