Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski 34 Bourbon County 27
Final
The Maroons had to fight back from a deficit and very nearly gave me a heart attack!!

Congratulations Pulaski!!
PC trailed 21-0 in the 2nd qtr. The Maroons had 5 turnovers leading to all 27 of Bourbon County points. That equalled the total turnovers for the SEASON for the starters. PC ran for right at 400yds in the game and did not attempt a pass in the 2nd half.
No Riley Hall or George Gregory, Mason Helton and Daniel Mink left in the 3rd qtr and PC still pulls out the win! Time to get ready for round 1 of the playoffs.
Congrats to Maroons. Good teams find a way to win.
Congrats now time to defend that title.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Pulaski gets Hall back next week.
Nice 2nd half for the maroons. Coaches made some adjustments and kept the ball on the ground from what I was told.I didn't get to see it. Heard Bolin was slinging it?
The biggest adjustment of the game was keeping the ball off the ground. When PC wasn't turning the ball over, they were scoring points. Turnovers will kill you
Yes they will. I was trying to keep up with multiple games last night, and I can attest that last night should be entitled "Fumble Night". Everybody had fumbleitis at one point during their games.