Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 44 Shelby Valley 27
Then why didn't they go for the extra point. The line judge on the visiters side marked the ball down at the 1 yrd line. The only ref to signal a touchdown was the one who could not see the last play. The back judge, white hat and one line judge all did not signal a touchdown.
wymt Wrote:So here is a question I want to ask .... If Pulaski is the #1 team in the mountains and they barely get by a team that Paintsville dropped 56 (I am referring to Bourbon ), shouldn't they be getting more praise then what they are this team is full of athlete from top to bottom with a senior offensive line and a dang good defense that is allowing less that 15 points a game and average 43 points on offensive... Just wanting to see everyone's thought on this

WYMT is a joke!!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:Then why didn't they go for the extra point. The line judge on the visiters side marked the ball down at the 1 yrd line. The only ref to signal a touchdown was the one who could not see the last play. The back judge, white hat and one line judge all did not signal a touchdown.

The Dummy from Pburg is the one that said it was a TD. :welcome:
BigMelon63 Wrote:Then why didn't they go for the extra point. The line judge on the visiters side marked the ball down at the 1 yrd line. The only ref to signal a touchdown was the one who could not see the last play. The back judge, white hat and one line judge all did not signal a touchdown.

This is me Wrote:The Dummy from Pburg is the one that said it was a TD. :welcome:

They scored by a mile with the clock running out. KHSAA lists the final score as 44-27...an extra point would only mean one more chance for someone to get hurt and nothing to the outcome. Congrats to Paintsville on a great game, great team, and good luck in the weeks to come. As for the Wildcats, keep your heads up, learn from a tough night against arguably the best 1-a team in the state, get healthy and fix the mental errors that lead to turnovers. This is the kind of talent we will see over and over again in the next few weeks.
You must have been the down marker guy. He was the only person other than the refs that was closer than me. Shelby Valley fought hard the whole game but to be given a TD that wasn't one is not right. Excellent clock work by the Shelby Valley Crew in the pressbox. They are truly the ones that deserve that touchdown.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:true that. i just think something is very sketchy. 3 weeks ago lc gave belfry all they wanted. now belfry just blasts jc. I just find it hard to believe that jc is that bad and belfry has improved that much. I think matney is being very clever going into playoffs.

If Belfry turned it over 7 times vs. JC the Eagles probably would have won by a comfortable margin
BigMelon63 Wrote:You must have been the down marker guy. He was the only person other than the refs that was closer than me. Shelby Valley fought hard the whole game but to be given a TD that wasn't one is not right. Excellent clock work by the Shelby Valley Crew in the pressbox. They are truly the ones that deserve that touchdown.

Yeah the press box disabled the play clocks to let clock run to hurry this game paintsville and valley was ok with this. Along as play was in play it ran
BigMelon63 Wrote:Actual final score was 44-21. Shelby Valley did not score on the last play.

Valley score right when the clock ran out ... I think Rowe ran it in ... So the score was 44-27
The SV runner looked to be nearly a yard short of the goal line on that final play. I'm just glad #20 wasn't injured when he landed hard on the back of his neck during that final pointless drive. Scary stuff. He hit hard on that turf.
SV wins this one going away with all their starters playing.:ChairHit:
jetpilot Wrote:SV wins this one going away with all their starters playing.:ChairHit:
Speaking of "going away".......
Confusednicker:
:
jetpilot Wrote:SV wins this one going away with all their starters playing.:ChairHit:
Pot stirrer.

Trying to get your SV fan club woken up again huh? Confusednicker:

:hilarious: touché JP !
All right everybody here's the deal, I post crap on the Pikeville threads for fun like the last few about final scores from their games just for my friend JetPilot. None of that is serous as most know Confusedilly:
And great season for the Tigers ! If you have followed JetPilot predicted 2105 as the year for the Tigers :truestory: and they have shown they are truly the best at Paintsville in decades and hats off to this group of players and coaches :1:
TigerBlues Wrote::hilarious: touché JP !

:biggrin: You knew it was coming.Confusedinglepar
Congrats to the Tigers. Epic year and I know they aren't near satisfied just yet.TongueirateSho
Old Ball Coach Wrote:Speaking of "going away".......
Confusednicker:

You've been punk'd OBC!!!!
Great Job Paintsville
jetpilot Wrote:You've been punk'd OBC!!!!

Naw, I was actually playing along.

:thatsfunn
jetpilot Wrote::biggrin: You knew it was coming.Confusedinglepar
Congrats to the Tigers. Epic year and I know they aren't near satisfied just yet.TongueirateSho

I want to follow one of these teams to Bowling Green, but I think it will be Pikeville Smile
Don't hang your hat on the wrong rack pjdoug.