Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 46 Harlan County 20
Final
Granny Bear Wrote:Final

Congrats Bobcats and Good Luck Black Bears in playoffs!!
Congrats to Bell.
I think if Bell plays Corbin again, Bell wins.
Good luck to both teams to Playoffs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
I heard a story about the white hat giving his hat to another official, and then leaving the game. He get sick??
Congratulations Bobcats!! Good luck in the play offs.
Apparently Mr. Harris injured his achilles heel tonight. Prayers for a speedy recovery; THAT injury could be career ending!!
That is a classy post given his call on 43 in 2012. I hope the guys not permanently injured but everyone in Harlan County knows why he should never call another HC game. Taking nothing from Bell...they beat us down.
I really try to not hold grudges. It's difficult for me sometimes!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I really try to not hold grudges. It's difficult for me sometimes!!
Bull butter Confusednicker:
Long ride home for us tonight. Congrats Bell. We will get to that level sooner than most think.
Flicka Wrote:Long ride home for us tonight. Congrats Bell. We will get to that level sooner than most think.

Some nice young players there #23 and#7 don't know what class they are to just name a couple but nice looking players and HC always plays hard!!!:worthy:
Gary Harris is a great great official Darrell Washington is a great official, I miss seeing NS Guy who is the best.. The rest are below average!!!
BobcatForever Wrote:Some nice young players there #23 and#7 don't know what class they are to just name a couple but nice looking players and HC always plays hard!!!:worthy:
#7 Simmons is a soph. seems like 90% of this team is sophomores this year.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Gary Harris is a great great official Darrell Washington is a great official, I miss seeing NS Guy who is the best.. The rest are below average!!!

Does Dr. Guy still officiate? I haven't seem him on the field in years. He is a great official, even better person.
Bears are much improved this year but have a little further to go to catch Bell.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Bull butter Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
Bobcats showed they are still a couple notches better than HC this year, hats off to em! I hope Bell wins many playoff games! As for our Bears, we are headed in the right direction and play an exciting style of football, these kids will play hard and get some great experience in the upcoming playoffs and might surprise some people! I am very proud of this bunch this year and look forward to the next few years with this program!!! Go Bobcats and Go Black Bears!!!
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Bobcats showed they are still a couple notches better than HC this year, hats off to em! I hope Bell wins many playoff games! As for our Bears, we are headed in the right direction and play an exciting style of football, these kids will play hard and get some great experience in the upcoming playoffs and might surprise some people! I am very proud of this bunch this year and look forward to the next few years with this program!!! Go Bobcats and Go Black Bears!!!

Nice post