Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 21 Middlesboro 7
Final
Way to go Wburg
Ashame Middlesboro was heading in the right direction until they ran Frazier off. Now finished the regular season at 1-9. Karma hit that team BIG.
way to go Orange Bees.
Congratulations Williamsburg!!
Congrats to Jackets.
Now that the season is officially over for Mboro, one has to ask....

There were several of you Mboro fans on here in the preseason talking about how you would win 7,8, or even 9 games. Surely you didn't believe that.
Yes,yes,yes it's that time of the year congratulations Williamsburg :Cheerlead
Well looks as if Williamsburg has improved, really do not think Middlesboro has at all. Middlesboro fans were talking with their heart as they do most often, great fans. They have to go Shelby Valley next week and that will not be fun. 1-10
SV will run over top of Middlesboro.
Not as bad as I expected it to be.
Middlesboro has the athletes to compete but the pieces don't quite fit together.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Now that the season is officially over for Mboro, one has to ask....

There were several of you Mboro fans on here in the preseason talking about how you would win 7,8, or even 9 games. Surely you didn't believe that.

I had them with 2 wins in the preseason and received some interesting responses.
Flicka Wrote:Well looks as if Williamsburg has improved, really do not think Middlesboro has at all. Middlesboro fans were talking with their heart as they do most often, great fans. They have to go Shelby Valley next week and that will not be fun. 1-10

Go Jackets!
HCS Wrote:I had them with 2 wins in the preseason and received some interesting responses.

Old 07-20-2015, 08:24 AM
Statistician

Liked 27 Times in 24 Posts
Madness is on a distinguished road
1-9, 2-8 at best. Mark it down. No seasoned players returning. Only 2 starters returning. QB and a def lineman.

HCS , this was my prediction on 7-20-2015. The responses were out of this world.
This is not the same Middlesboro team that played against Whitley County a cpl months ago , they've quit.... this defense was never good , it's the worst I've seen in over 30 years of watching Middlesboro football.. they are under sized and not very athletic at all.. the young kids look good if they can keep progressing and stay healthy.
Did they lose to Pineville last Monday in the only JV game played all year. My nefew said they beat them. Immediate future is dimming everyday.
Intimidator Wrote:This is not the same Middlesboro team that played against Whitley County a cpl months ago , they've quit.... this defense was never good , it's the worst I've seen in over 30 years of watching Middlesboro football.. they are under sized and not very athletic at all.. the young kids look good if they can keep progressing and stay healthy.

To be completely honest, I was thinking 4 or 5 wins at least for Mboro after they played Whitley so tough. Whitley is a 6 win team and very easily could be a 7 win team. Mboro played there hearts out against Whitley and left it all on the field.
I don't think they have done that since.