Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does ASH-land have a game this friday?
T-CATS Wrote:ConfusedingleparCentral has owned Ashland but all they have to show for that is an empty trophy case!!!!

And for the next few decades ASH-land will never be able to add another trophy to their case as long as they play Johnson Central.:Clap:
T-CATS Wrote:ConfusedingleparCentral has owned Ashland but all they have to show for that is an empty trophy case!!!!

How many region titles has Ashland been to in the last 10 years? Also how many have they won? Just wandering. Don't worry I'll wait.

Come to think of it that's not exactly so now is it?

We have added quite a few district championship trophies...But I guess you wouldn't have any idea what those look like though , would you?Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Come to think of it that's not exactly so now is it?

We have added quite a few district championship trophies...But I guess you wouldn't have any idea what those look like though , would you?Confusednicker:

They got that 1 from that 1 year remember? Back when Covington Catholic came up to Ashland and housed them by 27? Those were his glory days.
Bob Seger Wrote:Come to think of it that's not exactly so now is it?

Yea we won a couple but that's really not what we are talking about. When JC brings home the real prize you might have something to pump your chest about. Until then nodda. You havent won &&&& won't this season either. JC will not beat Ashland again. Enjoy your district trophy while we get the real prize.
checkmate9113 Wrote:They got that 1 from that 1 year remember? Back when Covington Catholic came up to Ashland and housed them by 27? Those were his glory days.

JC back in their glory days wait that don't have either!!!!!
T-CATS Wrote:JC back in their glory days wait that don't have either!!!!!

So more about this whole beating Highlands. Plus, I'd like to hear more about how Ashland forfeited against Belfry. Curious. :popcorn:
T-CATS Wrote:Yea we won a couple but that's really not what we are talking about. When JC brings home the real prize you might have something to pump your chest about. Until then nodda. You havent won &&&& won't this season either. JC will not beat Ashland again. Enjoy your district trophy while we get the real prize.

Of course we are not talking about it. And that's because you CANT talk about it. You have none in the last decade that you can talk about.Confusednicker:

I can send you a picture of one if you would like, I would say there is so much dust on the last one you all won that they are not noticeably much different than looking at a shovel full of dirt.

And we wont beat them again, for what, about 10 straight years now?:biggrin:
T-CATS Wrote:JC back in their glory days wait that don't have either!!!!!

I was watching a documentary on towns that used to have football programs but don't any longer, on ESPN the other night.

Among those they mentioned was Youngstown, Ohio; Chilocothe Ohio; ASH-land, Kentucky; and Dallas ,Texas. They said Dallas used to have a team called the Cowboys that always liked to talk about their glory days. So I guess ASH-land is in good company, when you think about it.
Bob Seger Wrote:I was watching a documentary on towns that used to have football programs but don't any longer, on ESPN the other night.

Among those they mentioned was Youngstown, Ohio; Chilocothe Ohio; ASH-land, Kentucky; and Dallas ,Texas. They said Dallas used to have a team called the Cowboys that always liked to talk about their glory days too. So I guess ASH-land is in good company, when you think about it.

:worthy:
checkmate9113 Wrote::worthy:

:biggrin:
How in the name of Blue Jesus did we (Belfry) get dragged into this mess?
AtlPirateFan Wrote:How in the name of Blue Jesus did we (Belfry) get dragged into this mess?

Someone asked someone else to name all of the teams that ASH-land was afraid to play.Confusednicker:
checkmate9113 Wrote::worthy:

There again, you can fill every trophy case in JC with every district and region trophy your little Eagle hearts desire, plus add all that your friends down Belfry way have won it would be a bunch no doubt, but bottom line is this: Until you earn one that says KHSAA STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS and do it 10 more times, no matter how long it takes you, till Matney can no longer coach and your great, and he really is the best HS kicker I ever watched, you WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH what the TOMCATS have!!! When you do that then I will admit that you are all that!! But I'm pretty old so you best hurry!!! Now go wrap your heads in those leather helmets you always talk about and go cheer on the Matney Minions!!! Go JC!!! Love you guys, mean it.
TOMCAT Caretaker Wrote:There again, you can fill every trophy case in JC with every district and region trophy your little Eagle hearts desire, plus add all that your friends down Belfry way have won it would be a bunch no doubt, but bottom line is this: Until you earn one that says KHSAA STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS and do it 10 more times, no matter how long it takes you, till Matney can no longer coach and your great, and he really is the best HS kicker I ever watched, you WILL NEVER ACCOMPLISH what the TOMCATS have!!! When you do that then I will admit that you are all that!! But I'm pretty old so you best hurry!!! Now go wrap your heads in those leather helmets you always talk about and go cheer on the Matney Minions!!! Go JC!!! Love you guys, mean it.

Heck, I don't even know what they are...I knew you guys would have one at the foot of the alter that you wouldn't care to share a vision of.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:How in the name of Blue Jesus did we (Belfry) get dragged into this mess?

Sorry friend. I think it's referred to as Friendly Fire. I was no way besmirching the Pirates. Coach H is a great person and you all are a Class Act. They use you against Ashland like I'm going to start using Paintsville against them!!! It's about 120 miles between me and you, its like12 feet between them. I bet old Kash D. would like a shot at all that is JC!!!!
TOMCAT Caretaker Wrote:Sorry friend. I think it's referred to as Friendly Fire. I was no way besmirching the Pirates. Coach H is a great person and you all are a Class Act. They use you against Ashland like I'm going to start using Paintsville against them!!! It's about 120 miles between me and you, its like12 feet between them. I bet old Kash D. would like a shot at all that is JC!!!!

I would worry about actually being able to beat JC, before I did very much JC trash takin...That's just my advice anyways...It's free.

But then Paintsville is the one that dropped JC...Which is good in one way and not so good in another...That game usually did offer more completion than when we played ASH-land.:biggrin:

But according to the Ashland's Chairman of the Board, (aka Son of NotsoBADCAT), Kash is an inferior product.
PondCreekToWestwood Wrote:If there's one thing Hello Kitty does good, it's avoid Belfry. It's amazing the lengths they will go to in order to do so. TongueirateSho

Have Beaten Ashland 3 Times maybe 4. Tomcats have dominated that series.
Ashland fans are the only ones who blow smoke when they lose. It is amazing. How long has it been since they won a regional championship or even a district championship in football?
Thank you to the Belfry Pirates for proving JC really can't walk on water and shoot sugar rainbows from their backsides!!! Go PIRATES!!!
TOMCAT Caretaker Wrote:Thank you to the Belfry Pirates for proving JC really can't walk on water and shoot sugar rainbows from their backsides!!! Go PIRATES!!!

lol...You really got sucked into this one, I see...Confusednicker:
Hey Bob Seegar, pull your stinky foot out yo' mouth and say sumpin!!!! It's lonely here listening to the Belfry faithful with no reference to the historic greatness of the plucked Eagles...🙄
Bob don't worry we've got 2 out with injuries and getting throttled. I guess everyone is having a terrible night.
TOMCAT Caretaker Wrote:Hey Bob Seegar, pull your stinky foot out yo' mouth and say sumpin!!!! It's lonely here listening to the Belfry faithful with no reference to the historic greatness of the plucked Eagles...��

Ya see, Matney plays with the emotions of mentalities such as yours...I would say that the whole ASH-land gang takes this as serious...It wouldn't have mattered if ASH-land had won by 50 tonight or lost by 50 tonight it means basicly nothing.

I can see right now, you are the exact ones who don't have the mental capacity to understand why he does what he does..Ever hear of a setup??You sir is what's called the PREY!!

And that's exactly why you bunch of goobers cant beat him!!Confusednicker:

SUCKER!!!
TOMCAT Caretaker Wrote:Bob don't worry we've got 2 out with injuries and getting throttled. I guess everyone is having a terrible night.
Maybe a spoke a little too soon. Surely you are not taking tonight's games serious? Maybe you are getting it.

Looks like Tony may be wising up some too.
Tomcat112087 Wrote:Have Beaten Ashland 3 Times maybe 4. Tomcats have dominated that series.

But all that really matters is you all agreed to continue playing Belfry, but them sneak and schedule Sheldon Ckark.
Checkmate 9113 the ashland forfeit to belfry was a 8th grade 2nd round playoff game. The details can be found on the middle school site.
PondCreekToWestwood Wrote:But all that really matters is you all agreed to continue playing Belfry, but them sneak and schedule Sheldon Ckark.

I don't like it either Coach Hart I'm pretty sure wanted the series to continue. why it changed after he left I'm not in possession of that info. But I'm sure it pettiness of adults much more than fear from the Ashland players.
jimbo Wrote:Checkmate 9113 the ashland forfeit to belfry was a 8th grade 2nd round playoff game. The details can be found on the middle school site.

Why in the world