Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA @ Powell County 10/30
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn: Powell County Is on a 6 game winning streak.

LCA 6-3
Powell County 6-3
I think powell comes out on there senior night and hits LCA in the mouth I look for this game to be very exciting and I wish to see powell come out with the win
28-16
LCA by 12.
LCA 42
Powell County 14

:yikes::yikes::yikes:
Lexington Christian - 34

Powell County - 23
This should be a great game. I will take Powell in a close one at home on senior night 27-21.
Lca by 3 tds
This game is going to come down to the Powell secondary on defense and the right plays on offense this will be the tough game they have before playoff time but the pirates can do it baby I believe the line is gonna do what they do best and the running machine of the big red is gonna do what they do best so I'm going Powell baby woooooh whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you
waughdaddy59 Wrote:This game is going to come down to the Powell secondary on defense and the right plays on offense this will be the tough game they have before playoff time but the pirates can do it baby I believe the line is gonna do what they do best and the running machine of the big red is gonna do what they do best so I'm going Powell baby woooooh whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you

Please try not using run on sentences.
No one cares about grammar my god man can you cry over everything no one is calling you out on anything let's talk football or let's not talk plz no one on this site uses proper grammar not even you so shut up plz have some class
LCC Wrote:Lca by 3 tds

A fragment and incomplete thought and you talk about me lol
waughdaddy59 Wrote:No one cares about grammar my god man can you cry over everything no one is calling you out on anything let's talk football or let's not talk plz no one on this site uses proper grammar not even you so shut up plz have some class

Wow
Idk about you kingtitan3 but I'm ready to watch some pirate football baby woooooohhhhh whatcha you gonna do when those pirates run wild on you
I wonder what ole Fat pat is thinking about those pirates this week Ik his pats is ready for the playoffs baby yea wooooohhh
Lca 42-14
LCA wins this one by 3 or 4 TD's. It could be more.
LCA will be the BEST team that Powell County has played all season. Both defeated Estill County @ Estill. LCA won by 30 Powell won by 22. Powell must stop both the run by Wheatley and the passing attack by Brayden Miller. If Powell can stop those two offensive machines then could be in the ball park to keep it respectable and a chance to pull the upset, if not, then it will be a long night for the Pirates.
Lca
Strikeout King Wrote:LCA will be the BEST team that Powell County has played all season. Both defeated Estill County @ Estill. LCA won by 30 Powell won by 22. Powell must stop both the run by Wheatley and the passing attack by Brayden Miller. If Powell can stop those two offensive machines then could be in the ball park to keep it respectable and a chance to pull the upset, if not, then it will be a long night for the Pirates.

But another question is not just can the pirates stop them but can they stop the versatile pirate rushing machine in Harrison and Rogers and skidmore as well?
Strikeout King Wrote:LCA will be the BEST team that Powell County has played all season. Both defeated Estill County @ Estill. LCA won by 30 Powell won by 22. Powell must stop both the run by Wheatley and the passing attack by Brayden Miller. If Powell can stop those two offensive machines then could be in the ball park to keep it respectable and a chance to pull the upset, if not, then it will be a long night for the Pirates.

I do not think that this will be the toughest team Powell has played all season. Lawrence County IMO was better. This game will come down to whether or not Powell's secondary can stop the pass. May be a high scoring football game.
I think LCA is better than Lawrence. who knwos? I honestly think, I would hope Powell County can pull the upset but I think it will be a blowout in favor of LCA. They're really really good.
I agree with true statement and do you think they can stop Powell's run?
Yes. They only allowed 153 rushing yards a game going into last Friday's game with Danville.
So you believe they can stop all three of the power backs of Powell on the edge and middle?
LCA will be surprised by Powell's physicality. Powell will be well prepared, but coaches can't cover WR's and that will be the key to the game. Powell's great senior class won't let them lose, Powell wins 42-35
Powell has improved, but it's hard to gauge how much they have improved, due to their strength of schedule. I don't see any quality wins on their schedule and they play in possibly one of the weakest districts in the state. LCA does have one quality win, beating a solid Somerset team. In the end, I feel like LCA is the more talented, battle tested team. With that being said, LCA wins, 35-24.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/tbrjv.jpg] Shizzle! Powell be on fire Friday night and Eaglets coming off a big loss to Danville! Wowza! Waughzee and Pirates by 7 baby! Them bolz can run all night! More mash taters please!!!
17 to 14 halftime. LCA