Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie county @ Whitley county 10/30
Demarcus ware Wrote:I'm averaging a dozen of eggs a day right now but never tried 50. Impressive Confusednicker:

I ate too many eggs and got fat. How do I lose the fat?
pjdoug Wrote:I ate too many eggs and got fat. How do I lose the fat?
Weights, cardio, diet :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I ate too many eggs and got fat. How do I lose the fat?

You can lose a lot of ugly fat if you start with decapitation.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Weights, cardio, diet :biggrin:

seefood diet?
E's Army Wrote:You can lose a lot of ugly fat if you start with decapitation.

I don't want to decapitate you.
pjdoug Wrote:I can eat 50 eggs.

That's my darling Luke, he grins like a baby and bites like a gator...
The Eagles better be ready Friday night...
OldJacket Wrote:That's my darling Luke, he grins like a baby and bites like a gator...
The Eagles better be ready Friday night...

He got his mind right. Go Colonels :Cheerlead
On This Day in 2010 A Contract for Corbin-Whitley County game was in limbo and
A simple signature was the only thing that stood in the way of a gridiron match-up the next year between Corbin and Whitley in the Cumberland falls Pigskin Classic.it was not to be.

That night Whitley County defeated The Rockcastle County Rockets 28-19.
Whitley...Too much Luke
pjdoug Wrote:On This Day in 2010 A Contract for Corbin-Whitley County game was in limbo and
A simple signature was the only thing that stood in the way of a gridiron match-up the next year between Corbin and Whitley in the Cumberland falls Pigskin Classic.it was not to be.

That night Whitley County defeated The Rockcastle County Rockets 28-19.

That problem is no longer at Corbin
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That problem is no longer at Corbin

Will Whitley County ever have their own bowl game?
This game is beginning to worry me some what. :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:This game is beginning to worry me some what. :popcorn:

good.
Whitley>Leslie
Leslie wins 38-21
Colonels Win!
October 30, 2011
Whitley County used a late interception to defeat Bowling Green Junior High 20-14 on Saturday in the state junior high school semifinals at Lexington Catholic High School.
Whitley County’s Zach Mills intercepted a pass by Bowling Green’s Tristan Murray and ran it back 84 yards for the winning score with one second on the clock.
Bowling Green (11-2) scored first on a 32-yard run by Jacob Yates, followed by a 2-point conversion to make the score 8-0. Mills scored twice for Whitley (11-2) on runs of 1 and 52 yards to get the lead, 14-8. BGJHS followed with a 56-yard pass from Murray to Justin Gentry with 4:43 to play in the third quarter. A 2-point conversion failed, making the score 14-14, before Mills got the late interception that sealed it.
“That was a heartbreaker, to say the least,” BGJHS coach Joel Taylor said.
http://www.bgdailynews.com/articles/2011...ts/sp5.txt
Key to this game is how well Whitley does sgainst Leslie Counties big line.
Woods has by far had the best year of anyone in this area.
While jokes like the times Tribune will give there player of the year honors to somebody on a North team that padded there stats all year, Lukes has earned them.
Talk about balance. What a crazy number.
pjdoug Wrote:October 30, 2011
Whitley County used a late interception to defeat Bowling Green Junior High 20-14 on Saturday in the state junior high school semifinals at Lexington Catholic High School.
Whitley County’s Zach Mills intercepted a pass by Bowling Green’s Tristan Murray and ran it back 84 yards for the winning score with one second on the clock.
Bowling Green (11-2) scored first on a 32-yard run by Jacob Yates, followed by a 2-point conversion to make the score 8-0. Mills scored twice for Whitley (11-2) on runs of 1 and 52 yards to get the lead, 14-8. BGJHS followed with a 56-yard pass from Murray to Justin Gentry with 4:43 to play in the third quarter. A 2-point conversion failed, making the score 14-14, before Mills got the late interception that sealed it.
“That was a heartbreaker, to say the least,” BGJHS coach Joel Taylor said.
http://www.bgdailynews.com/articles/2011...ts/sp5.txt

If the economy wasn't in the crapper around here Mills and Hickey would be playing for the Colonels...Thanks Obama and Patton..
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Woods has by far had the best year of anyone in this area.
While jokes like the times Tribune will give there player of the year honors to somebody on a North team that padded there stats all year, Lukes has earned them.

I agree Luke's numbers are very good. I don't think you can take away from what the NL players and team have accomplished. Good luck to all area teams this week and in the playoffs!!! Roll Colonels
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Woods has by far had the best year of anyone in this area.

What was Woods stats this yr vs North Laurel.

Steven Nelson North Laurel 9 181 1693 30td avg188
Luke Woods Whitley County 9 163 1554 19td avg173

Looks pretty even to me.

vs each other
Nelson, Steven
26 180 3TD

Woods, Luke
22 132 0TD

Looks pretty even

Have you even bothered to look at KHSAA stats and see how many carries each kid has vs teams. I did after I read your sad comment and always bashing someone. Most games the Nelson kid didnt carry much in big wins.
How you keep a Mod job is amazing. You make this site a joke.
Im so glad Whitley doesnt play rockcastle anymore so I dont have to read your garbage.
former Wrote:What was Woods stats this yr vs North Laurel.

Looks pretty even to me.

vs each other
Nelson, Steven
26 180 3TD

Woods, Luke
22 132 0TD

Looks pretty even

Have you even bothered to look at KHSAA stats and see how many carries each kid has vs teams. I did after I read your sad comment and always bashing someone. Most games the Nelson kid didnt carry much in big wins.
Im so glad Whitley doesnt play rockcastle anymore so I dont have to read your garbage.

I think both kids have amazing stats. If you add Luke's 1435 yards and 16 TD passing is it still even? But, Nelson has to share his carries and has had to sit during some lopsided scores. Again both players very good.....
Luke is the most important player to his team on this area. Not a knock on Nelson but Woods is clearly the best player in the tri county area.
E's Army Wrote:Luke is the most important player to his team on this area. Not a knock on Nelson but Woods is clearly the best player in the tri county area.

The woods kid is very good but I thank nelson is clearly the best player.
OldJacket Wrote:If the economy wasn't in the crapper around here Mills and Hickey would be playing for the Colonels...Thanks Obama and Patton..

What a backfield.
former Wrote:What was Woods stats this yr vs North Laurel.

Looks pretty even to me.

vs each other
Nelson, Steven
26 180 3TD

Woods, Luke
22 132 0TD

Looks pretty even

Have you even bothered to stop being a lame idiot?no you haven't because you're a lame idiotic idiot.
43 D Wrote:The woods kid is very good but I thank nelson is clearly the best player.

You are clearly another idiot talking out the wrong end.Woods is one of the best players in the state
Whitaker 60 yards to the house 7-0 Eagles
Jackson For the Colonels. 7-7