Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie county @ Whitley county 10/30
Woods is a really good player, probably should say great high school player.. But against his best competition he did not get it done.. Bell and Corbin..
Luke did his share in those games. Whitley is s young growing team. Would love to have seen him play with some of Whitley's really good teams.
Bobcat4years Wrote:Woods is a really good player, probably should say great high school player.. But against his best competition he did not get it done.. Bell and Corbin..

Woods has done as good as he could in all games. He would really be dangerous behind a big strong experienced line.
cherokee Wrote:listen to this game and was amused by the radio announcers kept calling the Leslie qb sizemore instead of whitaker

Really you call this bashing the announcer? but since you had to go there it makes me wonder if the announcers were fantasizing. But we all know what happened when the last Sizemore played on that field it was a 35-14(7-8 passing with 1 td and 3 rushing T.D's) rump kicking that Corbin gave out in the Whitley Super Bowl. If I had a vote for area player of the year I would vote for Luke nobody does more for his team than him, and he is a great role model and student. Where have you been have not seen you post since that game.

They don't have much of an imagination if they were fantasizing over Corbin. Corbin announcers were probably fantasizing about getting more than one first down.