Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible noise makers in 5A playoffs
Think Pulaski is favorite in the east, Highlands maybe down a little but come playoff time they still are Highlands. North Laurel I think will be dangerous for anyone that meets them. They may not have the big marque wins but they are undefeated and only behind Pulaski in points scored and 3rd in points allowed in 5A. Let's hear some sincere opinions
After last nights showing against Owensboro and their game against Christian Co, I would say Gaves Co is one to watch for.
Madison Southern could get to a Regional final, but would probably play Cov Cath or Highlands which is a HUGE task...but I think 2 wins in the playoffs is possible.
fridaynightfan Wrote:Think Pulaski is favorite in the east, Highlands maybe down a little but come playoff time they still are Highlands. North Laurel I think will be dangerous for anyone that meets them. They may not have the big marque wins but they are undefeated and only behind Pulaski in points scored and 3rd in points allowed in 5A. Let's hear some sincere opinions

I have watched every game the Jags have played this year and agree with your analogy. They have more talent they haven't had to use this season than any team around. The thing that makes them dangerous to me is there are things Larkey could pull out of the black top hat a team might not be expecting. Anyone says this isn't a team of talented skill players hadn't been paying attention! Ask PCC
and Letcher County's coaching staff about NL and what they are capable of in a game! Smile
I thought noise makers can't be used during a game?
I have not seen NL play but PC and NL could be a great game! Has NL taken any players from SL this year?