Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best team in Johnson County?
LOL. I don't think so! :thatsfunnLOL!
TigerBlues Wrote:JetPilot has suckered the masses again, well done JP :1: I'll see you in Grundy tomorrow :ChairHit:

:Thumbs:Confusedinglepar
How about that bet jetpilot? Are you in?
BigMelon63 Wrote:How about that bet jetpilot? Are you in?

Which bet is that humongous melons?
On the wearing of the Blue or Maroon to Bowling Green. If Paintsville makes it you wear blue and white and come party in Bowling Green on the Big Melon's Bandwagon. If the Pikers go I will wear the Maroon and grey and party in Bowling Green with you! Win, win in my book!
BigMelon63 Wrote:On the wearing of the Blue or Maroon to Bowling Green. If Paintsville makes it you wear blue and white and come party in Bowling Green on the Big Melon's Bandwagon. If the Pikers go I will wear the Maroon and grey and party in Bowling Green with you! Win, win in my book!

I am all over that! It means we will be doing it, one of our teams will be there!ConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
BigMelon63 Wrote:On the wearing of the Blue or Maroon to Bowling Green. If Paintsville makes it you wear blue and white and come party in Bowling Green on the Big Melon's Bandwagon. If the Pikers go I will wear the Maroon and grey and party in Bowling Green with you! Win, win in my book!

Either way, don't forget the Ripple wine BigMelon63 :Clap:
We will mix it with Champaign and make champipple!
Wow! We could all get drunker than a monkey on a football! :insane:
Doesn't really matter. These two should support each other going foward.
jetpilot Wrote:Hahaha this is what I envisioned when I started this thread.:devilflam
You're Welcome. For the revive. Too much potential in it, to let it die so quickly. :notworthy
jetpilot Wrote:Which bet is that humongous melons?

:hilarious: I love it !
JP I'm thinking about the next humongous melons :thatsfunn
Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:My wife's grandpa used to love to come over and aggravate the kids to death, get them all riled up till they drive you crazy, and then walk out the door with a grin on his face from ear to ear.

Are ya happy now, JP?

Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:

pick me up on the way :biglmao:
The best team in Johnson County is the team at Century 21 Reality! Jim Gamble leads an great team there!!
BigMelon63 Wrote:How many NFL players have come out of Pike County?

To my knowledge...TWO. Rick Kestner in the 60's....from Belfry. UK-All SEC....played for Baltimore and Miami.

James Ramey...Belfry....Played in 70"s.....All-SEC from UK...Drafted by Cleveland. Played 2 years...then may have went to Atlanta.

I don't know of any others.

Anyone else??
jc
Rick Kestner was one of my favorite people of all time!!! RIP my friend!!!
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:To my knowledge...TWO. Rick Kestner in the 60's....from Belfry. UK-All SEC....played for Baltimore and Miami.

James Ramey...Belfry....Played in 70"s.....All-SEC from UK...Drafted by Cleveland. Played 2 years...then may have went to Atlanta.

I don't know of any others.

Anyone else??

Ramey was drafted by Cleveland in 79 but ended up playing for the St Louis Cardinals that year and then Tampa Bay Bucs during the strike in 1987. He spent time in the USFL as well. Source (http://www.pro-football-reference.com/pl...meJi20.htm)

David Jones (Belfry) attended training camp with the Ravens (maybe others) but was not drafted.
Are there any other Paintsville / Johnson county guys ever make to the League other than Mayes
The best team in Johnson County will be that little ole team across the road from Johnson Central high school......THE 1A PAINTSVILLE TIGERS :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:The best team in Johnson County will be that little ole team across the road from Johnson Central high school......THE 1A PAINTSVILLE TIGERS :Cheerlead

This is one of those threads that you couldn't have said that in the beginning, but i think that some are a little prejudice against Paintsville's success as a team this year. Johnson Central is obviously the consistently better team, but i don't think they are better this year. I think centrals schedule spoke for them a lot in that they weren't as good as they were being made out to be. As a Johnson county native i root for both Paintsville and Johnson central, but i think they are pretty evenly matched this year.

P.S. totally prepared for all the JC fans refusal to accept that :eyeroll:
I'd rank em like this:
Johnson County 8th
Johnson Central High School
Johnson County 7th
Paintsville