Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard Memorial @ Mayfield updates
killbilly usmc Wrote:Im curious how much football did you play. Ill admit I only played 1 year in the 4th grade unless you count the neighborhood cow pasture games we had on Saturdays which I was unstoppable as a WR, and DB in by the way, and really don't know shat about football When someone says a 4-3 stack im thinking someone is making a run to Mcdonalds for burgers.. You called out ontopofthewest for not playing so im wondering exactly how much did you play. Are you a Legend for Mayfield High school football.

in his own mind.
ontopofthewest Wrote:Hey I played football.. in little league. . And my dad coached my brother all the way through along with Mikey bright and all that crew.. lol. But anyone with eyes can see a mismatch with a 5'6" kid and a 6'2" + ... lol.. if we play like we did fri I think we are beat against Caldwell .. which is ok .. I hope I'm wrong.. I'll agree with the roll out passing it is a diff than pocket passing.. killbilly I like stiring 55 up I think he is half asleep sometimes when he post..

or intoxicated or delusional.
mysonis55 Wrote:Deer cane?????

Cane Treaty signed by Chief Running Deer over in the eastern part of the state.
And this whole time I thought I had been arguing with two former Mayfield players (55 and killbilly). Come to find out they are actually just a couple of groupies!!!

I bet the former Mayfield players that post are the ones with all the spelling and grammatical errors!!!
Actually, I did play for Mayfield. Just not as long as I wished. I also played 1 year in Texas and 1 in Missouri. That's what happens when your parents split and one is military. I also have 8 years of coaching experience in football.
Mayfield is the best team McCracken has played so far, including the game we lost and should have won. Mayfield wins because they are very well coached, have very good skill players and have 6-7 other players who do their job even though they are at best average players. They believe they can win every game and attitude is in my opinion about 95% of being a winner.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:And this whole time I thought I had been arguing with two former Mayfield players (55 and killbilly). Come to find out they are actually just a couple of groupies!!!

I bet the former Mayfield players that post are the ones with all the spelling and grammatical errors!!!

Mayfield Cardinal is a farmer player and he spells beter thun me.
mysonis55 Wrote:Actually, I did play for Mayfield. Just not as long as I wished. I also played 1 year in Texas and 1 in Missouri. That's what happens when your parents split and one is military. I also have 8 years of coaching experience in football.

Being the towel, and water boy doesn't count as a player unless your name is Bobby Bouche
The movie Water Boy is my life story.
True story, I used to kid my youngest all the time that he was Bobby Bouche.
Water sucks-
mysonis55 Wrote:True story, I used to kid my youngest all the time that he was Bobby Bouche.

Then tell him Dee Cain said Vicky Valencourt(if he has a girlfriend insert her name instead) is the devil.:letsfight
mysonis55 Wrote:Actually, I did play for Mayfield. Just not as long as I wished. I also played 1 year in Texas and 1 in Missouri. That's what happens when your parents split and one is military. I also have 8 years of coaching experience in football.

played what?
Mostly line. I was usually a guard on offense and either tackle or nose tackle on defense.
mysonis55 Wrote:Mostly line. I was usually a guard on offense and either tackle or nose tackle on defense.

"Usually". Sounds like a benchwarmer.:biggrin: