Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Bell County
I thought they were supposed to play on the 28th? Guess they didn't or no posts on the score
Does anyone from Valley know what in the world is going on? Do you guys even know when they play...ever? Geez......help us out here!!!!
bball fan Wrote:Does anyone from Valley know what in the world is going on? Do you guys even know when they play...ever? Geez......help us out here!!!!

I have posted it several times. They play Dorman, South Carolina tonight at Corbin, then again tomorrow. If they win, possibly Bell County if Bell won.

The team from South Carolina is the 2nd largest high school in South Carolina with over 2700 kids, but I don't know if they are any good or not.
Then why do we have this thread of SV vs Bell Co. The #4 ranked KY team should handle anyone that big from SC!!!
I love the sarcasm-- but everyone knows that the ranking that has SV as #4 in the state is based on their record and an average score of the points scored in their games this season thus far. We know that SV has played dud teams all year-- and that this ranking is probably pretty inaccurate. SV may do well against this team from SC, SV does have a good team--- but I wouldn't take that ranking literally. The only reason they are ranked so high in that one specific list is because they based it on average points scored--

I do wish Valley luck tonight though! If anyone finds out the final of the SC game tonight that was played at 7:30-- please post.
Koobeton Wrote:I love the sarcasm-- but everyone knows that the ranking that has SV as #4 in the state is based on their record and an average score of the points scored in their games this season thus far. We know that SV has played dud teams all year-- and that this ranking is probably pretty inaccurate. SV may do well against this team from SC, SV does have a good team--- but I wouldn't take that ranking literally. The only reason they are ranked so high in that one specific list is because they based it on average points scored--

I do wish Valley luck tonight though! If anyone finds out the final of the SC game tonight that was played at 7:30-- please post.

Valley beat the SC team