Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark-79 South FLoyd-77
I thought for sure SF would come out on top on this one.
now u know how bad sf is they can't even beat sheldon clark
I thought u were going to say I told you sheldon Clark would win cookie crisp,,just kiddin you cookie I was referring to your post on the lawrence and Morgan game.
lol naw old school but i mean sf has to be really down on them selves after losing to sheldon clark
who is jbs
june buchanon
SF has been down on themselves for a while now
well i would really be down on my self after losin to SC
Ethan shot like 8-28 from the field
thats not good who all did good for the raiders
Cookie Crisp Wrote:thats not good who all did good for the raiders

No one really. That Little Akers boy played good defense. But as far as everything else goes. Lets just say it was an off night for The Raiders.
yea i agree n2r
every night is an off night for the raiders lol
anyone have scoring details on game
Cookie Crisp Wrote:every night is an off night for the raiders lol

It's looking that way.
lol yes it is n2r
Nice win for the Cards!!!
SF is a better team that what is being shown in these games......they need to get their heart into these games...stop thinking because u have SF on your shirt that you will prevail...get your head on guys..WAKE UP....from what i counted, grant u i may have missed a few, 27 missed 3 pointers is NOT the way to play...not counting the 2 pointers missed. you can make 2 pointers that will put points on the board and even win a few games. when u miss more points than u make....hello...ok i have stressed enough Rolleyes ...not really but all that BGR will let me, great game Lyle, Adam, you guys are showing great hustle, we are proud of u, keep it up. But please someone figure out some SF DEFENCE. I saw some defense pressure but only for a second or so. Pick up your DEFENCE and you may win a few. DEFENCE...DEFENCE...DEFENCE...dang where r my CHEERLEADERS:Cheerlead :letsparty .....not to mention #32 for SC had more elbows flying than an 8 legged spider, where were the :ref2: 's at this time???? SC #14 good game, from what i seen you showed good O&D. Congrats SC.
cograts Cards
Any other input on what happened at the game?
Can anyone count to 2? Because thats now 2 wins in a row for the Cards...lol
Congrats Sheldon Clark
Nascar99 Wrote:SF is a better team that what is being shown in these games......they need to get their heart into these games...stop thinking because u have SF on your shirt that you will prevail...get your head on guys..WAKE UP....from what i counted, grant u i may have missed a few, 27 missed 3 pointers is NOT the way to play...not counting the 2 pointers missed. you can make 2 pointers that will put points on the board and even win a few games. when u miss more points than u make....hello...ok i have stressed enough Rolleyes ...not really but all that BGR will let me, great game Lyle, Adam, you guys are showing great hustle, we are proud of u, keep it up. But please someone figure out some SF DEFENCE. I saw some defense pressure but only for a second or so. Pick up your DEFENCE and you may win a few. DEFENCE...DEFENCE...DEFENCE...dang where r my CHEERLEADERS:Cheerlead :letsparty .....not to mention #32 for SC had more elbows flying than an 8 legged spider, where were the :ref2: 's at this time???? SC #14 good game, from what i seen you showed good O&D. Congrats SC.

Are you spelling it wrong on purpose??

And LoL at braves fan
Congrats Sheldon Clark. Looks like it was an exciting game.
congrats SC