Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 79, Corbin 74
Final
Congrats to these young men. Maybe the nay sayers will pipe down and give you some credit!
Congratulations Valley--

One of the basketball players moms said it was a 12-point win?
congrats valley
CoachB Wrote:Congrats to these young men. Maybe the nay sayers will pipe down and give you some credit!

:lmao:..yeah right..all them haters will still be on here saying Valley hasn't beaten anyone...well this team is good, just to let you all know, they aren't just hype, the Hatfield boy is playing just like everyone said he wouldn't be able to once he got into highschool. He is a very good player and the team is doing great on the court.
congrats Valley..nice win
Congrats to Valley on the win.
Great win Valley..
congrats valley i thought this would be a blowout
Congrats on the win....seemed to be a good game on both parts.
yup sure did
Shelby Valley walks into Corbin's own tournament and takes out the host team in the 1st round match-up. Overall SV outplayed, outhustled, and outworked the Redhounds and very much deserved to win this game. To my knowledge Corbin has never been out of the winners bracket in the 1st round of their tourney.
Bout time they play some tough competition.
SEKYscout Wrote:Shelby Valley walks into Corbin's own tournament and takes out the host team in the 1st round match-up. Overall SV outplayed, outhustled, and outworked the Redhounds and very much deserved to win this game. To my knowledge Corbin has never been out of the winners bracket in the 1st round of their tourney.

AND to my knowledge Corbin isn't supposed to be on SV's level
mrfootball03 Wrote:AND to my knowledge Corbin isn't supposed to be on SV's level

Who told you that? To my knowledge, Corbin and Valley should be fairly even.
The Crawford kid is a great player. Valley did outplay and made big plays. Corbin had to many 2nd chance shots other than that it was it was a great game for SV.
There is already a thread on this game......
Congrats SV
I figured SV would win by about 10, but being at Corbin that is a defintley a good win. It is nice to see Valley finaly playing someone, games like this instead of others is what they need so they will be ready for tourney time. Congrats Valley.
Now I can finally say Congrats Valley!
SEKYscout Wrote:Shelby Valley walks into Corbin's own tournament and takes out the host team in the 1st round match-up. Overall SV outplayed, outhustled, and outworked the Redhounds and very much deserved to win this game. To my knowledge Corbin has never been out of the winners bracket in the 1st round of their tourney.

Corbin lost to a team from Myrtle Beach last year in the 1st round.

Shelby Valley has a good team, I was impressed with the effort they give. They have a tough game against Dorman, SC Friday, but Shelby Valley can play with them.
Now this was a good win.
yes it was
SEKYFAN Wrote:Corbin lost to a team from Myrtle Beach last year in the 1st round.

Shelby Valley has a good team, I was impressed with the effort they give. They have a tough game against Dorman, SC Friday, but Shelby Valley can play with them.

My bad....I thought they were ousted in the 2nd round last year.