Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 73 June Buchanon 55
Close 1st quarter but after that wasent much.
congrats LC
Cox had 13 pts--Stepp had 19 pts
I guess that JBS proved they were not as strong as they thought. It was a blowout after the first quarter. A gracious Lex Cath coach subbed early in the forth and didn't try to kill JBS.
sorry spelled fourth[B] wrong
I predicted a 25 point loss. Not bad JBS.
Lexington Catholic is by far the better team and it showed.Clark Stepp is solid as long as he doesn't have any defensive pressure on him.
congrats Lexington i knew jbs wouldn't win this one
Good experience for JBS. Getting beat at Lexington Catholic by just 18, in their own invitational tournament, is nothing to be ashamed of. Few teams in the mountains could do any better in that enviroment and that setting. The Crusaders are an odds-on favorite to be at Rupp in March. The Knights may have a more difficult route to the Sweet 16.
I dont know if Stepp had 19... heres the real stats i have.
Stepp-4/20 from 2pt. land 0/2 3pt land 3assists and 3 rebounds know he missed 4 free throws but not how many he made
Cox-3/8 from 2 pt. land 1/3 3pt. land 2 assist 4 rebounds dont rember freethrows
Collins-4/6 from 2pt. land 5 rebounds
Short-2/4 from 2 pt. land 6 rebounds
Conley-1/2 from 2pt. land 1/3 3pt land
Clinton Stepp- 1/4 3pt. land
Someone said on another thread that JBS was going to win this Tourny. What happen?
Okay who is jbs
It's a basketball school in Knott Co.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Good experience for JBS. Getting beat at Lexington Catholic by just 18, in their own invitational tournament, is nothing to be ashamed of. Few teams in the mountains could do any better in that enviroment and that setting. The Crusaders are an odds-on favorite to be at Rupp in March. The Knights may have a more difficult route to the Sweet 16.
The score was more lopsided in the third period and Catholic called off the dogs or this could have been 30 + easily. I believe Hazard is odds on favorite to go to Rupp
Doc John Wrote:I dont know if Stepp had 19... heres the real stats i have.
Stepp-4/20 from 2pt. land 0/2 3pt land 3assists and 3 rebounds know he missed 4 free throws but not how many he made
Cox-3/8 from 2 pt. land 1/3 3pt. land 2 assist 4 rebounds dont rember freethrows
If my addition is correct The Stepps took 26 field goal atempts and hit 5.
The rest of the team took 26 field goal attempts and hit 12.
Clark alone took 22 of the teams 52 fg attempts.
It looks like a more balenced attack could have helped in this game. Just MHO
Doc John Wrote:I dont know if Stepp had 19... heres the real stats i have.
Ok I know Stepp had 19, Your Stats dont even add up to there score
He is not including free throws
lol I know JBS did not score 22 pts on FT's
I wouldn't think so unless they were at home. LOL
JOBAKKA Wrote:I wouldn't think so unless they were at home. LOL
lol goodpoint, I mean I might be wrong on Cox and Stepps scores but thats what they said on the radio
$MoNeY$ Wrote:lol goodpoint, I mean I might be wrong on Cox and Stepps scores but thats what they said on the radio
Yea Lexington Herald has the Score in it, I was right