Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
75.00%
East Carter
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#3 4A Ashland @ East Carter 10-9
Who you got in this one?
Until the Boyd Co. game I would have said ASH-land but after their performance against a program that ASH-land fans says needs an "overhaul" , I think I'll call this one a draw.
55-14 Tomcats!!
Ashland by 20. Baker goes for 250 yards.
On paper, the Tomcats should take this one without too much difficulty. East is having a rough stretch and coming off a hammering last Friday.

Ashland by 28.
East Carter.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Ashland - 34

East Carter - 13
Baker left. Baker right. Baker the touchdown maker.
Ashland should rest baker and the starters. You only need to bring the Jv. East carter should've never moved up. 63-0
Ashland should bench studs play JV and get ready for Greenup and JC. Greenup will play Ashland close and the JC game will be a dog fight. Let Q get his 250 and call it a night
As Dickey Martin says the "Q's loose!. Baker might run for 200 in the first half. This will be as bad as the Ashland coaching staff lets the touchdown maker make it!

Ashland: 55

East Carter: -7
Ashland 42 to 13
Ashland 56
East Carter 06

:flame:
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:As Dickey Martin says the "Q's loose!. Baker might run for 200 in the first half. This will be as bad as the Ashland coaching staff lets the touchdown maker make it!

Ashland: 55

East Carter: -7

But then again, the Dickster has been known to say a lot of stupid stuff, heh?

Whenever someone brings up the legendary one, I am always reminded of this old saying, "Dicky Martin, O' Dicky Martin, that big ole mouth keeps on afartin".
Tomcats a lot

Raiders A little
Tomcat112087 Wrote:Tomcats a lot

Raiders A little

Way to go out on a limb there, TC12076689054325.:Thumbs:
Bob Seger Wrote:Way to go out on a limb there, TC12076689054325.:Thumbs:

I'm impressed. You're spelling Skills Are Impeccable. Now if we can only teach you numbers. Maybe then you could have a future outside of your mother's basement!!! How does it sound Bob you ready to join the big boy world?
Oh Lord!
Here we go.
Tomcat112087 Wrote:I'm impressed. You're spelling Skills Are Impeccable. Now if we can only teach you numbers. Maybe then you could have a future outside of your mother's basement!!! How does it sound Bob you ready to join the big boy world?

Well now Lord have mercy, it still lives and it still breaths. How in the world have you been old friend? You sure are a sight for sore eyes, NotsoBAD12078996754769!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Well now Lord have mercy, it still lives and it still breaths. How in the world have you been old friend? You sure are a sight for sore eyes, NotsoBAD12078996754769!!

I'm not badcat sorry to break your heart. You really are a Jilted lover. Don't worry Bob I won't walk out of your life like that mean old badcat did even though you loved him so much and had so much to give. I will love you right and never leave you Bob. Soon you won't even remember ole what's his name.
In the pound Wrote:Ashland should rest baker and the starters. You only need to bring the Jv. East carter should've never moved up. 63-0

you do realize classes are not done by choice right??? The KHSAA tells you what class you play in, you have an option to play in a higher class, but not a lower one.