Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville at Somerset
Who you got?
Somerset seems to be back in a good position to compete in this one. Remember last year at Danville the jumpers had a game winning TD called back on a really tough (some may say bad) holding call.

Danville is rolling, both teams have one ugly loss to really good football teams. Jumpers have the loss at hazard to add to the L column but that one could've easily (probably should've) gone the other way.

The way Danville has been rolling some may expect a blowout for the ads, I see a very competitive district game coming up. Both teams have great speed and capable quarterbacks. O/D line play likely to be the determining factor.
Danville by 7.
Danville rolls big in this, may be a close game early. Think Danville has too much for somerset to handle down the stretch. I really think this Danville team maybe the best 2a team in the east this year.
Danville 42
Somerset 28
:popcorn::popcorn:
Danville 35-14
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Danville 35-14

This looks about right.
Jumpers are much improved this year but it won't be enough Danville rolls
Danville 42
Somerset 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Danville Rolls.
Danville big.
I hope I'm wrong but I'll take Danville 42-20. Somerset's offensive and defensive line just hasn't impressed me thus far. I hope I'm wrong.
Somerset by 6. I got faith in the Jumpers.
I like Jumpers in a tight game. Danville brings out the best in the Jumpers. Jumpers by 3
Danville 42 to 21.
I'll take the ADS in this one, by 2-3 touchdowns.

Won't be surprised to see a rematch in mid-November, though.
Danville 35-14
Danville big.
Danville 35-14
Danville 41

Somerset 26
Danville - 43

Somerset - 28
Ads with to much speed.
E's Army Wrote:Ads with to much speed.
Again, speed is the one thing somerset doesn't lack. So we'll see how that plays out. I like somerset in this one if they force feed their playmakers.
E's Army Wrote:Ads with to much speed.

Somerset pretty good speed. If Danville has 4 kids faster than Doan, 2 Cornetts and Hatcher then they have 4 burners. If my memory serves me right Somerset had beat Danville 5 straight times until year before last and Jumpers had a very questionable holding call last year to bring a td back that would have won the game. Don't count Jumpers out.:Shaking::Shaking: Don't count Rabbits out.
Danville 56 Somerset 20
hoghead Wrote:Danville 56 Somerset 20

I'll take Somerset and 36 for whatever.:lmao:
Cellking Wrote:Somerset pretty good speed. If Danville has 4 kids faster than Doan, 2 Cornetts and Hatcher then they have 4 burners. If my memory serves me right Somerset had beat Danville 5 straight times until year before last and Jumpers had a very questionable holding call last year to bring a td back that would have won the game. Don't count Jumpers out.:Shaking::Shaking: Don't count Rabbits out.

Somerset actually won 6 in a row from 2009-12. Danville has won the last 2 seasons.
Walt Longmire Wrote:Somerset actually won 6 in a row from 2009-12. Danville has won the last 2 seasons.

That is right they won 5 District Games in a row and beat them in Play-offs.:Clap:
Danville 35 to 21
Cellking Wrote:That is right they won 5 District Games in a row and beat them in Play-offs.:Clap:

Close. In 2009 and 2010 they beat them in a regular season game. Somerset was in 3A those 2 seasons and Danville was in 2A.

In 20011 and 2012 they beat them in a district game and then again in the playoffs.
I remember the play off game in 2012. Williams and Chevron both made Great catches to put that game away. I would not be surprised if Somerset wins this game.