Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 36 Whitley County 08
FINAL......:Cheerlead
Great win Jaguars!!!!!
Congrats JAGS!!! Luke Woods is tough as they come. Nelson / McWhorter done their thing with the O-line leading the way. Jags defense bent different times but didn't break. Hope the two kids from Whitley are ok! God Bless & Go JAGS!!
Congratulations, to the Jags! Luke Woods is a PLAYER. The double dipped duo of Nelson/McWhorter continues to keep on rolling along. O'Line, made some good openings tonight. Jake McWhorter is a PLAYER. Sizemore kid is going to be a good one for North! Wet and cold, but good football weather. That's my take on the game.

Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:
Ccongrats Jags...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Congrats to Jags
Congrats to North Laurel...
Great win for North! Impressive, workmanlike performance. Undefeated and deservedly so.
North just lined up and ground out a victory on a tough night to play football
Good job, Jaguars!!
A lot of work to do for Whitley.

I have been hearing the younger kids are seeing the field more and that the they have been playing very well especially in the frosh and JV games so let the building process continue.
Has anyone heard how the 2 kids that got hurt from Whitley are??
This was a solid win for North, the best effort of the year by the defense I thought, because Woods can produce yards and points for his team in a hurry. Should be in good shape from here to close out the district and get to the second round of the playoffs with a home game, hopefully against Southwestern. Don't think anyone in this area is beating PC, but Southwestern is a possibility.
TouchdownJaguars Wrote:Has anyone heard how the 2 kids that got hurt from Whitley are??

I heard one of them had surgery for a broken femor at UK...
OldJacket Wrote:I heard one of them had surgery for a broken femor at UK...

:Sad04:

I hate to see any kid get hurt & their season ended! Sad
I saw some stats from this game: Nelson 184 yds rushing McWhorter 135 rushing, Woods 109 yds rushing. North Laurel going in to that game had to stop Woods, and that is exactly what their defense did - their (7-0, 2-0) defense came up with big plays several times stopping Whitley inside the 'Red Zone' once in the 2nd quarter & again in the 4th quarter - Larkey, said those two stops were huge! Woods threw for Whitley's only TD. :welcome:
North looked good. Big win for north. O line looks great and back running very good.

Prayers from Touchdown Jaguars for a speedy recovery!!!