Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 43 Henry Clay 0
Maroons dominated from the opening whistle. Score was 36-0 in the 2nd qtr with a running clock. Pulaski held Henry Clay to 36 total yards on 38 plays. The Blue Devils picked up 4 1st downs on the night, 1 of those coming by penalty, 2 others coming in the 3rd once it was out of hand. The most dominating performance by a PC team in a long, long time.
Wow congrats to the Maroons
WOW....Pulaski County big win....WOW. :Cheerlead
I thought Pulaski would win by 4 td's, but WOW!!! Didn't see a total domination coming.

Congrats to the Maroons!!!!
Wow
Not surprised by the PC win but to totally dominate a very good Henry Clay team is a bit of a shocker. Great job by Coach Hines and his staff for having this team well prepared for this game. This team looks to be on a mission to prove last years state title was no fluke.
YAY Maroonies!!!TongueirateSho:Cheerlead:muscleman
Congrats to Maroons.
Daaaaaaaayum!!!
Makes me smile. HC beat us and their fans were not the most graceful winners. Although I have to admit I was not the most graceful losing fan either. Nonetheless, go maroon. LOL.
Great Win for Coach Hines, His Staff and Players. Keep on Keeping On.
Congrats
Pulaski Co. is the real deal. Congrats to Hines and the Maroon Nation.
I assumed they were the real deal when they brought home the big trophy last year.
Pulaski County will stroll to the championship game. Whoever faces them, from the west, will have a hard time beating them.