Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs. Bell County
Anyone have a final for this game?
I herd it wasn't played yet,Valley has to beat Corbin in the 1st round and then Bell Co has to win there first game in order to play?
Valley by 3!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Valley by 3!

Valley won by 3 or is this what u think??
NYY10 Wrote:Valley won by 3 or is this what u think??

This game wasn't played. It will be the matchup in the second round if both teams win. Valley plays Corbin first, and that game is tonight.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:This game wasn't played. It will be the matchup in the second round if both teams win. Valley plays Corbin first, and that game is tonight.

what time is that game
So will Valley play Bell now that they won tonight, or does anyone know if Bell has one their game or not yet?
Valley by 8
Koobeton Wrote:So will Valley play Bell now that they won tonight, or does anyone know if Bell has one their game or not yet?

I was told that Valley plays some team out of South Carolina who beat Pineville. They play Friday. I was wrong before when I said they would play Bell if both won. I was told that they could meet Bell the next night if both win 2 games.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I was told that Valley plays some team out of South Carolina who beat Pineville. They play Friday. I was wrong before when I said they would play Bell if both won. I was told that they could meet Bell the next night if both win 2 games.

Yeh, I heard they didn't play again until Friday. But I didn't know that they were playing a South Carolina team. Kinda hard to know what to expect with teams from different states like that. Hope someone done some scouting.
The team they play is Dorman, South Carolina. From the Internet I found that they are the second largest high school in South Carolina with an enrollment of 2722 students. They are 4-2 this year and were 18-6 last year. Doesn't tell you much, but they beat Pineville pretty handily so it will probably be a tough matchup for the Wildcats.