Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCS Scenario Question
Alright, let's say that Florida pulls a tremendous upset and beats Ohio State by 1-3 points....and then let's say that Michigan beats USC by 14+......Should Michigan and Florida split the national championship? Do you think this will/can happen if this scenario plays out? I think it just may, simply because the pollsters at the end of the year may put Michigan back up there with a convincing victory over USC. Thoughts? Opinions?
It would make since but I hope they don't because Florida is SEC
no way it should...florida beat ohio state and michigan didnt..Florida shouldnt have to split the championship with anybody if they win the BCS championship game.
Agree TidesHoss32!
If Florida gets some big breaks and pulls the upset, and Michigan handles USC easily, I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit to see a split National Championship.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I wouldn't be surprised either. Seems like everyone is always against the SEC.
I do think that it is very possible we may have a split National Champ for '07.
I agree with TH32. Plus the SEC hasnt had a true National Champion in a very long while. As LSU split it a few years back with USC. So I dont think they should have a split champion.