Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East ridge 26 allen central 24
Congratulations warriors on your first ever district win!!
Congrats to East Ridge.
According to what I just looked at, this is The Ridge's first district win since October 21st, 2005 against Magoffin County.
Has East Ridge not been playing in a district? Or really bad football?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Both lol
Poor AC may not win the rest of the year
Congrats East Ridge. Anybody have game details?
Yep refs had no clue what calls to call when they did call them lol
Like on a pass play they threw a flag when a east ridge player threw a AC player to re ground in the end zone result was defensive holding according to them. On another play east ridge fumbled an AC player dives in to fight for the ball they throw a flag for leading with the helmet which was probably the right call, none the less AC come up with the ball they gave the ball back to east ridge so that being said refs need to read the rules or learn the game to which they are calling
Some people are crying after getting beat
Belfry0304 Wrote:According to what I just looked at, this is The Ridge's first district win since October 21st, 2005 against Magoffin County.

They dropped out of district play for 2 years and just came back in this year the rest of the time they couldn't keep a coach for some reason and maybe a little of because they wasn't very good.
Blue/Red Wrote:Some people are crying after getting beat

Not crying just stating facts if I was crying I would of said they just made bad calls all together
Always the refs....if anything they tried every way they could to give the game to AC. On the flip side AC does have a pretty good ball club. They may knock off somebody that everyone thinks they shouldn't.
big dawg, small yard Wrote:Like on a pass play they threw a flag when a east ridge player threw a AC player to re ground in the end zone result was defensive holding according to them. On another play east ridge fumbled an AC player dives in to fight for the ball they throw a flag for leading with the helmet which was probably the right call, none the less AC come up with the ball they gave the ball back to east ridge so that being said refs need to read the rules or learn the game to which they are calling

Thank you Big Dawg.
Game of the Century.
specialteams5 Wrote:Always the refs....if anything they tried every way they could to give the game to AC. On the flip side AC does have a pretty good ball club. They may knock off somebody that everyone thinks they shouldn't.

I'm not knocking east ridge at all it was a good game I am just saying the refs had no clue what the calls was after they threw the flags lol. I coached trey little that plays for east ridge most of his middle school years wish them luck the rest of their year.
We let it slip away first half made some mistakes the second half was ours just couldn't punch one in when we needed it can't change the results just move on work on next week.
Gator95 Wrote:Game of the Century.

You're right! I forgot how good Shelby Valley was 2 years ago. But this was for sure game of the century.