Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#2 Paintsville 56 Bourbon County 27
Good win for the Tigers. Congrats
Congrats Paintsville! But I wasn't aware BoCo. Was that good that this is something to be so fired up about...
4a vs 1a, ✔️, #1 passing attack in 4a ✔️, D1 qb ✔️, Packers already had a game this week ✔️. So yeah good win tigers
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I gotta agree. Dare I say it. Paintsville posters went from incredibly humble last year, this year, not so much.

Does this mean that we wont get to read your own personal breakdown of this game, along "with the (27) 8" X 12" colored glossy photos with circles and arrows, and a paragraph on the back of each one to be used as evidence against the PHS fans" ? Surely you are not going to deny us of that pleasure.

See there Scotty, I can be nostalgic (and a really cool dude from the 60's) too. You are kinda our own private view back to the days of excesses. I'm even all for referring to it as Scottystock in your honor. Confusednicker: Although many that reads this will be waaaay to young to understand the meaning... But a sharp guy like you that knows evvvvvvverything, knows where I'm coming from....right?....:biggrin:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Congrats Paintsville! Alot of crow to be eaten by some jealous posters on here.
I think Paintsville is getting better every game and are hands down the best 1a team in the east right now.
:Thumbs:

No, there isn't a lot of jealous posters. There is just a few douche bag Paintsville posters that make their fan base look bad. I always kind of liked Paintsville until a couple of their fans got on here acting like douche bags this season. Congrats Paintsville Tigers on the win.
Congrats to Paintsville on the win last night ! Luke Trimble went off :flame: listening to the game it sounded as if Bourbon Co had a hard time moving the ball all night . Big win for the Tigers ! Go Blue !
I really dislike all the name calling. I feel excited about Paintsville's and Johnson Central's football season this year. Both are doing great and deserve all the props they are getting. Trolls please move along and let us enjoy our season. Just like my sweet mother always said " If you have nothing nice to say, Shut the Hell up!".
jetpilot Wrote:Bourbon on pace to set a world record for points given up per game...

If they keep playing Paintsville, I agree JP :1:
Paintsville could be Title Town this year. Two great teams.
TigerBlues Wrote:If they keep playing Paintsville, I agree JP :1:

Yes, if they keep playing Paintsville and everyone else they've played.:biggrin:
Paintsville in line to have a great year. Good luck tigers take it one game at a time.
jetpilot Wrote:Yes, if they keep playing Paintsville and everyone else they've played.:biggrin:

But even you have to admit hanging almost 60 on them is impressive, GRC a 6A school wasn't even close to that when they played and Paintsville rested their players with I think 7 minutes left in the game.
Congrats Coach Chirico and the Tigers!!!

I thought an impressive win would give these Tigers a little more respect. I guess you can't please everyone though.
Westside Wrote:No, there isn't a lot of jealous posters. There is just a few douche bag Paintsville posters that make their fan base look bad. I always kind of liked Paintsville until a couple of their fans got on here acting like douche bags this season. Congrats Paintsville Tigers on the win.

I think they are from Belfry.
jetpilot Wrote:You are stupid and I give Paintsville credit but the hype is out of control...

Yea, like the hype Pikeville got last year after they beat Belfry?
Redneck Wrote:Yea, like the hype Pikeville got last year after they beat Belfry?

Exactly. But Pikeville beat Belfry and Paintsville beat 3 teams who if you combined into one team would lose to Belfry by 35. But hype is hype and it rarely works out.
congrats to the tigers, lets keep it going with Pike Central
jetpilot Wrote:Exactly. But Pikeville beat Belfry and Paintsville beat 3 teams who if you combined into one team would lose to Belfry by 35. But hype is hype and it rarely works out.

In the pre-season everyone said Paintsville would be lucky to win 6 games with this schedule. Now everyone outside of Paintsville says they are overrated and everyone they have played is terrible. Im not gonna sit here and say that we are gonna win the East. I do think that we have a very good shot at it if we stay healthy. Raceland, Pikeville, and Fairview all have just as much of a shot at it. I do think we are better then we were last year and these boys are focused on one thing and one thing only.
I didn't know Bourbon Co. even had a football team?
Redneck Wrote:In the pre-season everyone said Paintsville would be lucky to win 6 games with this schedule. Now everyone outside of Paintsville says they are overrated and everyone they have played is terrible. Im not gonna sit here and say that we are gonna win the East. I do think that we have a very good shot at it if we stay healthy. Raceland, Pikeville, and Fairview all have just as much of a shot at it. I do think we are better then we were last year and these boys are focused on one thing and one thing only.

I think paintsville put together a tough schedule by adding hazard , Williamsburg and Frankfort and preseason I could see them going 6-4 but all three of those teams are struggling bad all have loosing records so I can see why some feel they are over hyped but in Paintsville defense they have beaten them all like they should so we shall see in a couple of weeks how good everyone really is
[attachment=o3233]
ooohhhh Scary!
Paintsville just got to keep beating whoever shows up on Fridays. Much like the rhetoric Williamsburg heard last year. Paintsville could potentially go through the East like Williamsburg the last two years. Bunch of no contests until Mighty Mayfield showed up.
Be afraid! Be very afraid!!
[attachment=o3236]
Here Kitty Kitty!
[attachment=o3237]
Raceland V's Paintsville. BOOM!