Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 28 West Carter 13
final
Congrats to Russell.
Congrats to West Carter on a good game. Congrats to Russell on the win.
Dang this thing was 7-7 at the half. Russell must have woken up lol. Congrats Russell.
:Thumbs:
I'm not surprised by this score. West isn't a bad team.
Their DEs are the best I've seen so far. They have a solid team.
West is much improved. Congrats to them. In the end the Devils had too many players and balance. But not by alot. West is playing winning football. Hopefully they get the home playoff game they are targeting.
West is the best I have ever seen them.
Just too much Devil depth over 4 Quarters.
Devils D did a good job containing Comets QB Braden Brown. I believe he had under 100 yards of total offense(52 rushing, 44 passing). 38 of his 52 rushing yards came on one play.

Nick Conley had another big night with 187 yards rushing and 2 touchdowns. With a presumed easy portion of the schedule coming up, I don't expect Nick to be quite as much of a workhorse over the next few weeks. He had 24 carries last night. I'd try to lighten his load a little to keep him fresh for the playoffs.
When is McKee expected back?
EKUAlum05 Wrote:When is McKee expected back?

He was back last night. 5 of 9 for 70 yds and 2 TDs passing. I don't think he's fully healthy, but this game was too important for him to sit out. Barring a huge upset, Russell should run the table in the district and secure that all important home field for the playoffs. Had this been a non district game, he might not have played.