Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry Mountain Schoolboy Classic
Game 1-West Jessamine vs. Milwaukee South Division (Thurs.3:00)
Game 2-Heritage Acadamy vs. Australia (Thurs. 5:00)
Game 3-Menifee Co. vs. Pikeville (Thurs. 7:00)
Game 4-Fleming Co. vs. Belfry (Thurs. 9:00)

Semi's-Winners of Game 1 and Game 3 (Fri. 7:00)
Winners of Game 2 and Game 4 (Fri. 9:00)

Championship Game- Saturday 5:00
I would like to see a Belfry/Pikeville rematch in the finals but Pikeville has a tough road to get there.
Wow, talk about going out and getting teams away from here, lol..Australia, Milwaukee
bball fan Wrote:I would like to see a Belfry/Pikeville rematch in the finals but Pikeville has a tough road to get there.

Menifee County is 3-8, so Pikeville shouldn't have too hard of a time with them. I don't know anything about the Milwaukee team, but West Jessamine is 4-4 so if West Jessamine wins, Pikeville should have a great shot at beating them as well.
This tourney got BAD for a few years.

Coach Casey has really worked hard to get it back to being a great tourney.
Looks pretty tough this year
looks really good,

Game 1-West Jessamine vs. Milwaukee South Division-Milwaukee
Game 2-Heritage Acadamy vs. Australia -Austraila
Game 3-Menifee Co. vs. Pikeville -Pikeville
Game 4-Fleming Co. vs. Belfry -Belfry

Semi's-Milwaukee vs Pikeville- Pikeville
Austraila vs Belfry- Belfry

Thats just a guess

Championship Game- Pikeville vs Belfry- Pikeville winning
NEXT Wrote:This tourney got BAD for a few years.

Coach Casey has really worked hard to get it back to being a great tourney.

How was it bad?
it was a good tournament last year
i think pikeville will blow by menifee but should be a good tourney overall
Showtime_05 Wrote:How was it bad?
it was a good tournament last year

In the few year before for 2-3 years.. there just wasn't alot of high quality opponents..
I think Belfry will get Pikeville back in finals. That is probably worst game Belfry has played this year. Atleast I am hoping those two meet up. Belfry is a good team when they play well.
I wonder about this Milwaukee team... they'll either be really good, or really bad
good luck Panthers of Pike County!
pikeville im pullin for you all
GO Panthers.
Yeah I know the Austrailian team is 8-3 so far. They dont have alot of size and brought only 9 players with them, and one is injured and questionable. They seem like a good group of kids though.
Will Belfry have the legs left to beat anyone if they make it to the finals???
That will be the 5th game in as many nights.
fox sports Wrote:Will Belfry have the legs left to beat anyone if they make it to the finals???
That will be the 5th game in as many nights.

Belfry is a real athletic team, an had great conditioning, legs shouldnt be a problem...
kyr450 Wrote:Belfry is a real athletic team, an had great conditioning, legs shouldnt be a problem...
5 games in 5 days... that would wear on any team no matter how well conditioned they are.
thats right orisonspi
After Saturday's game Belfry would have played 9 games in 11 days. Belfry uses about 8 or 9 players. Play great defense. This team is better when they are creating turnovers and getting out and running. Case is playing solid. Belfry is a very unselfish team. Barring injuries you gotta throw the Pirates in the mix with Pikeville, JC, and SV that could walk out of the Expo center in March as Regional Champs
Go Panthers!
anyone have anything