• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Bowling Green @ Central Hardin 9/25
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:
Anybody thinking upset. :popcorn:
I've got to with Central HardIn in this one. 69-21
BG :Cheerlead
BG big.
Bowling Green
Purples beat Central Hardin 43-6. Defense held CH to 48 rushing yards on 33 attempts and 52 yards passing. Running clock started right before halftime. Bowling Green's best game of the year.
BG starting to fire on all cylinders. Here come the purples
Congrats to Bowling Green. BG getting ready for a November run.
After watching BG Friday night it's official I'm on their bandwagon. Even though I have always been die-hard Pulaski, I love this BG team. I have never in my 29 years of covering high school football seen a team with this kind of team speed. I really think they put a running clock on anyone in 5A. I don't know if anyone else scores on them. Go Purples!!!!
Do you think McCracken County Mustangs can hang with the Purples?
It's a shame today is not April 1 or I would have a better appreciation of that question.
Oh my, I remember when Bowling Green and Owensboro were small schools and small towns compared to Tilghman and Paducah. Given a little time the Real West Kentucky will rise to the top again.
Go Purples!
BG 56 to 14
blue55 Wrote:Do you think McCracken County Mustangs can hang with the Purples?

No.
adopted purple Wrote:Purples beat Central Hardin 43-6. Defense held CH to 48 rushing yards on 33 attempts and 52 yards passing. Running clock started right before halftime. Bowling Green's best game of the year.

Dear Lord.

Bowling Green takes state easy if they play like that the rest of the year.
Central Hardin isn't a bad team.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Dear Lord.

Bowling Green takes state easy if they play like that the rest of the year.
Central Hardin isn't a bad team.

EASY???:biglmao:
Nothing comes easy but with the outstanding team speed that is unmatched in this state or the country including Nicaragua you are probably right. They may have found water on Mars but no one has found an answer for BGs team speed.
jim rome Wrote:Nothing comes easy but with the outstanding team speed that is unmatched in this state or the country including Nicaragua you are probably right. They may have found water on Mars but no one has found an answer for BGs team speed.

Now you have went too far, Jim! Bowling Green would never play Nicaragua! Dang foreigners.
jim rome Wrote:Nothing comes easy but with the outstanding team speed that is unmatched in this state or the country including Nicaragua you are probably right. They may have found water on Mars but no one has found an answer for BGs team speed.

[Image: http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQAICTgUwAAVZjf.jpg]
BG big
jim rome Wrote:EASY???:biglmao:

Yes easy.
I seen you play Corbin.

BG would put a running clock on you.