Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp @ Jellico
Thoughts and Predictions?
Campers by 28. Rolling into district play.
Lynn Camp heading south to Jellico. :Cheerlead

Lynn Camp 35
Jellico TN 13
Campers
Campers big...
Beware the Campers!
I think Lynn Camp will win but I think it will be close. Jellico has the best team they've had in a long time. This will be a good test for Lynn Camp.
Lynn Camp 30
Jellico 20
Glad to see the camp winning, but don't get ahead of yourself. They have beat 4 teams with a total of 3 wins McCreary has beat jenkins and berea who LC also destroyed and Jackson only win came against Berea. They still have clinton before district play also who has won 3 games also beat MC. I predicted LC being 6-1 going to district, but district is tougher competition even tough Wiliamburg is win less. They will need to beat williamsburg not to head to Hazard. Final record 6-5 good season heading in right direction. Next yr with basically same schedule and same team returning they should win district and should have best record in school history. GO CATS!
looked at jellico stats. 2-2 got 1 good back and throws ball 14 plus a game. defense allowed only 66pts. Will be a good tough win for THE CAMP. GO CATS
Jellico 21-14. Go Blue Devils!
Batman11 Wrote:I think Lynn Camp will win but I think it will be close. Jellico has the best team they've had in a long time. This will be a good test for Lynn Camp.
Lynn Camp 30
Jellico 20

I agree. I think some people are underestimating Jellico. they are much improved and have played close in last couple games with some pretty good teams with a new young coach that is a graduate of Jellico and University of the Cumberland where he played and coached.
Lynn Camp.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This game should be fun to watch. Both teams are much improved since last year. The Lynn Camp offense has been putting up big numbers as of late as the Varsity Defense has stiffened the last 3 games giving up only 3 touchdowns. Jellico has shown they can put up numbers as well and have a lot of skill and secondary players. This is the best that both teams have looked as far as I can remember. My prediction is Lynn Camp 28 Jellico 20.