Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montgomery Co. Vs Southwestern 9/25
Montgomery Co. Indians brings their 4-1 record to the Res to take on the 4-1 Warriors. Witch tribe will leave happy? I'm looking for the Warriors to be 5-1 at the end of a fairly close game. The Warriors I believe, have played a slightly tougher slate of games with Knox and Corbin.:redboxer:So what do you guy and gals think??
Southwestern - 35

Montgomery County - 13
Southwestern 21
Montgomery County 14

:pondering:
Southweatern 32 Montgomery 14
Southwestern
Montgomery county may be the real deal. What do you think southwestern fans. :popcorn:
SW 28
MC 14
Too much Edwards on offense, Too much Fannin,Dalton,Ruth,and Turbo(Turpin) on defensive line.
Montgomery has very good size on the lines and a few good skill players, but their strength is their defense. This Montgomery defense don't give up a lot of points or big plays. They have a bruising RB who can break some tackles and they have some big tall receivers that create a lot of mismatches with smaller defensive backs. Their QB has a rocket for an arm and throws pretty good at times. Montgomery has won most of their games this season with defense and they came a hair of coming into this thing at 5-0. With all of that said I like Southwestern in this one, but they need to show something. All the talk before the season was they were going to be like top 3 to5 in 5a but at this point I just don't see it. If this Montgomery offense figures something out and catches fire at some point to go along with the defense they have they will be a tough out for anyone.

Southwestern-28

Montgomery-17
Warrior Grandpa Wrote:SW 28
MC 14
Too much Edwards on offense, Too much Fannin,Dalton,Ruth,and Turbo(Turpin) on defensive line.

I 100% agree. But I think South Western scores more than 28. I'm going 42-13.:Thumbs:
Rome gets half scalped in this one as Southwestern barely escapes 21-13.
Southwestern.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Southwestern by 3+ touchdowns
i will take mc in a upset
jim rome Wrote:I 100% agree. But I think South Western scores more than 28. I'm going 42-13.:Thumbs:

"LoL" If all they could muster on Corbin is 14 points then this wont happen. They have just as good a defense as Corbin in my opinion. It's a different matchup I know, but I don't see Southwestern scoring that much on this defense.
SW was in side the Corbin 15 yrd line two other times driving for scores. On one, a freshman receiver cough it up, the other SW took a knee twice, to run out the clock. It could have easily been 28 -10 if we played the iffn game.
SW has to many weapons for Montgomery County. MC is good but Warriors will control the game up front.
Do-double-gg Wrote:"LoL" If all they could muster on Corbin is 14 points then this wont happen. They have just as good a defense as Corbin in my opinion. It's a different matchup I know, but I don't see Southwestern scoring that much on this defense.

When you become a moderator like myself let me know, because as of now your opinion is of no value to me. I don't give opinions, I give facts. And the fact is, South Western will beat Mountgomery County as bad as they want to.:welcome:
The true fact;; Montgomery 19. Southwestern 12:closeenough:
jim rome Wrote:When you become a moderator like myself let me know, because as of now your opinion is of no value to me. I don't give opinions, I give facts. And the fact is, South Western will beat Mountgomery County as bad as they want to.:welcome:

The fact is you need to :gtfo: and don't come back until you learn how to spell Montgomery. :gtfo:
Do-double-gg Wrote:"LoL" If all they could muster on Corbin is 14 points then this wont happen. They have just as good a defense as Corbin in my opinion. It's a different matchup I know, but I don't see Southwestern scoring that much on this defense.

"Lol" Do not, let me repeat it DO NOT ever question my knowledge again. You are not in my league much the same way MountGomery County is not in South Western's league.:trolldad2:
jim rome Wrote:"Lol" Do not, let me repeat it DO NOT ever question my knowledge again. You are not in my league much the same way MountGomery County is not in South Western's league.:trolldad2:

:closeenough: