3) Scott County
4) DuPont Manuel
5) Simon Kenton
6) Ryle
7) St. Xavier
8) Bryan Station
9) Pleasure Ridge Park
10) McCracken County
My only gripe is Fern Creek at #9 in 5A. They just shut out Desales 14-0. They're new to 5A, but they've had some very good teams in the past and I think they have a very good team again this year.
I agree! But I believe folks are starting to notice Fern Creek a little more. Only 4 points separated Anderson Co, Bullitt Central and Fern Creek.
Bless you granny bear for working these up. My wifi is still down.
No worries!! Glad to help.....especially now that I know I'm doing it correctly!

Smile
In Class A I look for Campbellsville to drop since the lost of Kendom Young.
bac2369 Wrote:In Class A I look for Campbellsville to drop since the lost of Kendom Young.

What happened to Young? How long is he out?

**EDIT**
Just read he out for the year with an ACL and that their starting QB was injured...big loss there.
I think Raceland is too low. Only losing to Ashland who is currently a top 3, 3A team and Lucasville Valley who is ranked number 2 in their conference behind Wheelersburg and a top 5 team in their region. Imo, bith Raceland's losses are to 2 teams that would beat any both Paris and Cville. But, it will all shake itself out soon enough. Thats just my opinion.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:What happened to Young? How long is he out?

**EDIT**
Just read he out for the year with an ACL and that their starting QB was injured...big loss there.

That was a big time blow for them. I think in the west it's a two team race.
I look for JC and South Warren to be in a close 1/2 position all year.

Unless South Warren looses or after JC plays Belfry & Ashland.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I think Raceland is too low. Only losing to Ashland who is currently a top 3, 3A team and Lucasville Valley who is ranked number 2 in their conference behind Wheelersburg and a top 5 team in their region. Imo, bith Raceland's losses are to 2 teams that would beat any both Paris and Cville. But, it will all shake itself out soon enough. Thats just my opinion.

I agree Scotty. Raceland will prove themelves in the coming weeks where they belong. But Losing big time games close is more valuable than winning big.
Paintsville has a big time game this week and I think if they win you could see them jump to 1.
We know I am going to disagree with 3A. Boyle will take #1 in 1 - 2 weeks time I believe. I love my Pirates but I don't see them coming out of the Knox Cath and Cabell Midland games unscathed. How much will the voters account a quality loss (or two) vs what I suspect to be an unbeaten Boyle Co?

E-town is too high. I think much like last year they are a product of their schedule. I think you shift them to 6th and move everyone above them up a spot and you've got a pretty solid Top 10 for 3A.

If Corbin losses to Mayfield will we see them slip out of the Top 10? Will we see Lawrwnce Co slip into the top 10? Going to be a fun couple of weeks.
Russell should be in the top 10 in 3a.
^Russell missed it by 3 votes!
AtlPirateFan Wrote:We know I am going to disagree with 3A. Boyle will take #1 in 1 - 2 weeks time I believe. I love my Pirates but I don't see them coming out of the Knox Cath and Cabell Midland games unscathed. How much will the voters account a quality loss (or two) vs what I suspect to be an unbeaten Boyle Co?

E-town is too high. I think much like last year they are a product of their schedule. I think you shift them to 6th and move everyone above them up a spot and you've got a pretty solid Top 10 for 3A.

If Corbin losses to Mayfield will we see them slip out of the Top 10? Will we see Lawrwnce Co slip into the top 10? Going to be a fun couple of weeks.

Boyle Co should already be number one I agree with you

I think E-town is also to high I like them Caldwell and Russell at the bottom of this list 8-9-10

Corbin will drop out just because of the 3 game slide but I still believe they are a good team able to beat anyone in the 6-10 range any night.
Okay you two.....you know my rules!!!

:rules::Geek:

NO griping or complaining UNLESS you volunteered for the rankings panel!
Granny Bear Wrote:Okay you two.....you know my rules!!!

:rules::Geek:

NO griping or complaining UNLESS you volunteered for the rankings panel!

I did ...didn't get picked :happytear:
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Russell should be in the top 10 in 3a.

I agree. 100%
Id still only have them around 8-10, 3A is shaking up to be pretty competitive. But id put Russell to be as good or better than Bell, Corbin, and Adair. But, at full strength. Right now they are still a little banged up.
Not complaining at all. While I disagree with them they are the best so far this year.

Great work by all those taking the time to keep up with all the KY HS Football to be able to cast these votes in an informed way. I'm just here for the banter and discussion to get people thinking outside their comfort zones.
^^
I know...just joking a little! Smile

Objective Wrote:I did ...didn't get picked :happytear:

I will speak to somebody about that!!

:flame:
I believe I have had Boyle #1 in 3a after week 1 or 2. And that's coming from a Belfry fan. Only way I will move Belfry ahead is if they come out of the next 2 weeks undefeated.
The only thing I see is North Laurel getting a first place vote. They should be in the 9-10 range. Their schedule is horrible.
Jackson05 Wrote:The only thing I see is North Laurel getting a first place vote. They should be in the 9-10 range. Their schedule is horrible.

I'd switch Fern Creek and North Laurel.
Thank you for Posting/Updating these rankings.
Granny Bear Wrote:^Russell missed it by 3 votes!

Curious about 1A Ludlow Granny Bear anybody on the panel showing Ludlow any loved. :why:
Garrard should be in the top 10 in 3A and I think will pretty soon. Only loss is by 1 point to undefeated Shelby County. Just my opinion of course.