Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian at Fairview 9/25
lca coming off disappointing loss at Walton Verona. but still a solid 2A team. Fairview coming off homecoming pasting of east carter. also a contender at this point. so what ya think?

FAIRVIEW 38

L.C.A. 24
This should be a barn burner. :devilflam

LCA 49
Fairview 44
LCA bounces back and wins by 8
LCA was just defeated by Walton Verona, I wouldn't be suprised if they lost this one too.
Fairview - 36
LCA - 21
LCA's run game keeps the Eagles off the field enough for a win.

LCA 35
Fairview 25
In a barn burner. LCA learns from their mistake last week and gets the game-winning field goal. 52 to 49 LCA.
Lexington Christian - 48

Fairview - 38
Will go with Fairview in this one...but it will be a close one.
LCA 41
Fairview 33
Don't think LCA will find a way to win another game this season.
if Fairview can correct the "mistakes" early they can be very hard to beat. senseless penalties to start the game. also qb telegraphed his interception in end zone. also a careless block by a kid on washingtons long return, after antwan was way passed him, threw a kid to ground. clean it up eagles. you guys are to good and practice to hard to just give a team yards. penalties are gonna happen but not that many. and early interceptions kill the vibe. I understand roy throws the ball. but not as much as last year. his interception numbers are high for a young season. no doubt about it he will continue to thrive in this spread offense. timing with these new receivers has came along way. defense looks a lot better than last year. but all in all Fairview has a pretty good team. best of luck Friday night eagles
This one is really interesting. Fairview is a good team but not what they were. Roy is legit though! He had D1 size and arm. Washington is quick. How healthy is he? LCA was hyped but not sure they are what they were hyped up to be. Anxious to see how this one plays out. Should be a good one.,
I figure this will be a very entertaining shootout high scoring game . Looking forward to watching it Friday night
Hope LC looses.
Talon Wrote:I figure this will be a very entertaining shootout high scoring game . Looking forward to watching it Friday night

I don't think I've seen your name in awhile on here.
bac2369 Wrote:I don't think I've seen your name in awhile on here.

I have posted a couple of times , but not much in the last few months . I check the site out a couple times a week . Have been through some health issues ,& just lost interest for a bit . Finally starting to feel good again ,& getting that football itch back
Looking forward to attending this one, it will be the first "home game" as a Fairview fan for me and my three sons who have just started school in their new district. If Coach Ray can get the offense to gel the way they can I say the eagles pull this one out by 2 TD's.
bac2369 Wrote:I don't think I've seen your name in awhile on here.
he has recently been released by the sanctions on Fairview. set soar talon. fly on mighty eagle. all is good in the wood:popcorn:
Lexington Christian Academy 35-21.
Lca
im going Fairview by a landslide
Too close to call. I would've picked LCA at the beginning of the season, but after their loss last week, who knows. The last time I picked Fairview, they got beat down by Lawrence County.
LCA might be ready for basketball season.....
LCA May get the s***beat out of them. Confusednicker: Panic fever may be setting in on them 4ever witness.
LCA may be a Jekyll and Hyde type team..
ok. so #5 ranked lca comes to Fairview. who was by the way out of the state ap poll top ten?? how idk. but a 2A team will come to the wood and be surprised in the "black" eagles. home jersey all black uniforms. go eagles of westwood upset the oddsmakers.
:Cheerlead
Taking Fairview in this one. Those kids will be pumped up and will find a way to win. (gotta add that Fairview's helmets are freakin awesome)
Fairview
LCA by 2 TD's.
LCA by 10