Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ North Laurel 9/24
^
Why so much anger??
:turnbad:
pjdoug Wrote:I want to see you fall off the bandwagon and get trampled on the sideline :biglmao:
Confusednicker:
One of the best treads I've read in a long time. Treads like this is why I love the color of 64 and PJ. The take no punches of GBear and the non sense of Gut (haha).

I'll take North by 1TD, receptively GBear, I do see Harlan Co getting better.
pjdoug Wrote:I want to see you fall off the bandwagon and get trampled on the sideline :biglmao:

Grief, what kind of 'nut job' wishes something like that on a kid having a good season?
Oh Blitzer...while pjdoug is indeed a "nut job", I believe his comments were directed toward 64SUR and not Steven Nelson. pj would never wish physical harm to any player anywhere!!

Some folks (not me, but SOME) think that 64SUR has a lot of band wagons that he jumps on throughout the season. I mean, he has kin folk on every single football team for hundreds of miles!! And if he doesn't have kin playing, he's got kin coaching!!

So all season, you will see pj and SUR bantering back and forth. It's great!!

Confusednicker:
Nut Job bahahahahha
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh Blitzer...while pjdoug is indeed a "nut job", I believe his comments were directed toward 64SUR and not Steven Nelson. pj would never wish physical harm to any player anywhere!!

Some folks (not me, but SOME) think that 64SUR has a lot of band wagons that he jumps on throughout the season. I mean, he has kin folk on every single football team for hundreds of miles!! And if he doesn't have kin playing, he's got kin coaching!!

Confusednicker:

Newer to the fray here, misunderstood that banter. Apologize to PJ, could not imagine anyone wanting a kid trampled on the sidelines! Thanks Granny for the explanation!!
Blitzer Wrote:Newer to the fray here, misunderstood that banter. Apologize to PJ, could not imagine anyone wanting a kid trampled on the sidelines! Thanks Granny for the explanation!!
Oh make no mistake about it, you got the nut job part right Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Oh make no mistake about it, you got the nut job part right Confusednicker:

I am not touching that one with a 10' pole - trying to figure out the players here right now! Smile
North Laurel 45 Harlan Co 14
NL
HC will play better, but NL is too much. NL by 10. 37 to 30
Times Tribune, lists the three front runners for player of the year in the tri-county as: Stephen Nelson from North Laurel, Luke Woods from Whitley County, and Cole McWhorter from North Laurel. Two Seniors and one Sophomore. Continued good luck to these three young men. Also in the mix should the winds shift are: Dalton Cook from Lynn Camp, Dylan Brown from Lynn Camp, Matt Harp from South Laurel, Alee Poore from Williamsburg, Donavan Arthur from Knox Central. Good luck to these young men in the remainder of their respected seasons. :rockon:
North Laurel
This will be a tight one. Strength of schedule for the Bears should pay dividends. I go 35-28 Bears
Bears by tree fiddy leaving NL still looking for that first win over Da Bears!! Confusednicker:
NL 35 Harlan co 20
Blitzer Wrote:Grief, what kind of 'nut job' wishes something like that on a kid having a good season?

64SUR is a kid having a good season?Confusedtare:
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh Blitzer...while pjdoug is indeed a "nut job", I believe his comments were directed toward 64SUR and not Steven Nelson. pj would never wish physical harm to any player anywhere!!

Confusednicker:

true. I'm a caring person and dont want anybody to get hurt but 64 should freeze to the road on 119 and let a North Laurel bandwagon run over himConfusednicker:. I have more cousins in Harlan County than 64 does.
Blitzer Wrote:Newer to the fray here, misunderstood that banter. Apologize to PJ, could not imagine anyone wanting a kid trampled on the sidelines! Thanks Granny for the explanation!!

I hope the other reindeers pulling the bandwagon run over you and laugh and call you names instead of grandma ,because Rudolph's light burned out.nevermind that was Blitzen not Blitzer. You dont have to apologize.I just like to have fun on here and always hate to see a kid get hurt Smile
pjdoug Wrote:true. I'm a caring person and dont want anybody to get hurt but 64 should freeze to the road on 119 and let a North Laurel bandwagon run over himConfusednicker:. I have more cousins in Harlan County than 64 does.
PJ could be my long lost cousin?? Imagine that Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:PJ could be my long lost cousin?? Imagine that Confusednicker:

very possible Smile
BearsFan Wrote:HC will play better, but NL is too much. NL by 10. 37 to 30

:pondering::pondering::pondering: that doesn't quite add up
RicFlair Wrote::pondering::pondering::pondering: that doesn't quite add up

maybe I could teach them math if they'd come out of hibernation Confusednicker:
^^
Probably common core.

Confusednicker:
You want to be really confused just try you some common core! Still scratching my head over my experience with it. Eeeeekkkks
Did you see where a parent wrote a check to cover a school trip for his son, but he wrote his check using common core math??

Freaky!!
Hope Harlan County would beat them. Lost my rank in the Marine Corps due to someone with the last name of Caudill from Laurel County.

Confusednicker:

I think I need to make this cleared I lived in the north laurel district and my son went to North Laurel. I support 5A North Laurel Football 100%. Tonight I weared my north laurel shirt. Friday night 3A Corbin shirt and any giving night 1A
Williamsburg shirt. But I will always have a 2A Leslie County shirt. And to be honest I like all mountains teams. GO JAGUARS :Cheerlead
killbilly usmc Wrote:Hope Harlan County would beat them. Lost my rank in the Marine Corps due to someone with the last name of Caudill from Laurel County.

Mr. Killbilly thank you for your service to our country! Sorry but no Caudill kids on this Jaguar Team, so GO JAGS!!! :Cheerlead