Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilghman @ Caldwell Co. 9/25
Not high jacking, just discussing. That is why we have BGR.
Both PT and Caldwell have just about the same win-loss with their opponents. The two games PT lost they lost badly. I think this game is close, but I give Caldwell the edge because they are home in this one, but it wouldn't surprise me if they won by a couple scores.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Both PT and Caldwell have just about the same win-loss with their opponents. The two games PT lost they lost badly. I think this game is close, but I give Caldwell the edge because they are home in this one, but it wouldn't surprise me if they won by a couple scores.

PT lost to 6A McCracken by two TD's & their loss to 6A Central Hardin was a one point game at the half, two point game at the end of the 3rd.

With that said, I think Caldwell wins this one in convincing fashion.

Most just wrote them off losing Sindelar, but I'm not so sure they aren't better. Why? Most all of the weapons he had around him are back this year and their defense is vastly improved, which wasn't terrible to begin with.
Ghostofjoey Wrote:Why are Mayfield people hijacking this thread???

And Caldwell has the mental complex?

I know this, no Mayfield fan is as obsessed with Caldwell as Mysonis55.

Work at a place for 12 years made up mostly of Caldwell fans then we will talk.
PT by 10.

34-24
Should be a good game Friday night, killbilly must work at KSP Ghost?
Both teams have big - play capabilities and have shown the ability to put points on the board. PT has a couple of losses but against much better competition.

Some things in time never change, and it will not in this one.
It may sound generic, but I believe that it will prove to be true that this game will be won or lost up front
---Defensively--
Caldwell by 2 TDs.
Losses count in your favor? Caldwell has not played a poor schedule. PT's Mayfield loss could have been a running clock had Mayfield not GIVEN PT 2 scores on special teams turnovers deep in Mayfield territory.
We talking about PT Caldwell or PT Mayfield?
The Paducah Sun Pickers are 5 for Tilghman to win 5 for Caldwell to win, all that said Jeff Waters of WCBL the leader in weekly pick contest picks Tilghman.
Someone please keep us updated.
Auburn Wrote:PT lost to 6A McCracken by two TD's & their loss to 6A Central Hardin was a one point game at the half, two point game at the end of the 3rd.

With that said, I think Caldwell wins this one in convincing fashion.

Most just wrote them off losing Sindelar, but I'm not so sure they aren't better. Why? Most all of the weapons he had around him are back this year and their defense is vastly improved, which wasn't terrible to begin with.

"The hell are you going on about" I think we both agree that Caldwell wins this game so what exactly are you trying to argue about? They lost to MaCracken who is nowhere near the top of 6a 21-7, that 7 may be against the McCracken JV for all I know. The game against Central Hardin was a beat down I don't care how anyone tries to twist it, people don't care and never remember what the score was at the end of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd quarters, all we care about is the final score and that was 48-25, and from what I was told could have been worse. I might add that Central Hardin ain't no top 6a team either.
:why:
Tilghman beat mccracken 21-7. Their second loss was to mayfield.
Caldwell ended up winning this by a descent margin, but was only up 7 with 2 minutes left. Tilghman Qb injured less than a minute into the 2nd quarter. Cain for Caldwell injured with 2 minutes left in the game. If Tilghman gets by Elizabethtown in the 2nd round I look for this to be a fight to the end.
Pt is the most unpredictable team in the state. Great talent but the pieces never fit together.