Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Russell County 9/25
I see the panthers rolling over the lakers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox
panther nation Wrote:I see the panthers rolling over the lakers.

the only rolling you'll be doing is rolling mary jane. And by the sounds of your posts you have been rolling for quite some time. :rockon: Now straighten up or serve a two week suspension.
jim rome Wrote:the only rolling you'll be doing is rolling mary jane. And by the sounds of your posts you have been rolling for quite some time. :rockon: Now straighten up or serve a two week suspension.

Confusednicker:
^^
One thing Jim i like your avatar.. looks good on you..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
jim rome Wrote:I'm sorry, I don't get the joke please explain. By the way, KC fans are invited to my motivational speech today immediately following practice. Coach Russell thought it would be a good idea to have an ex NFL player and BGR moderator come in and talk to the team after the 2 beat-downs in a row they have received. I will be signing autographs inside the ladies restroom at McDonalds immediately following my speech.:brunettec
L E T M E T Y P E s l o w e r so you can get the jokes... LOL As a servant minded leader I will stop by McDonald's to assist you as well. You clearly will need help with spelling to properly sign those autographs.
Dave Diamond
Pound High School Class of '89
Union College Class of '93
U.S. Army Class of '97

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." -Galations 2:20
Football1 Wrote:L E T M E T Y P E s l o w e r so you can get the jokes... LOL As a servant minded leader I will stop by McDonald's to assist you as well. You clearly will need help with spelling to properly sign those autographs.

Confusedalute:
Football1 Wrote:L E T M E T Y P E s l o w e r so you can get the jokes... LOL As a servant minded leader I will stop by McDonald's to assist you as well. You clearly will need help with spelling to properly sign those autographs.

He doesn't need help. Here is a copy of his signature "X". Confusednicker:
Good luck Panthers!!!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:He doesn't need help. Here is a copy of his signature "X". Confusednicker:

^ Confusednicker:
Let me type this as fast as I can as to waste no more time on this thread....
:gtfo:
jim rome Wrote:Let me type this as fast as I can as to waste no more time on this thread....
:gtfo:

Is that all you know to say when someone lays a little smack down on you...guess the black cat was right when he said all you could sign was a X. Now I understand completely PULASKI COUNTY!!!!Confusederved:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Knox 60 Russell 7
Panthers 100-0
Rain. Yuck.