Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ Middlesboro 9/25
Thoughts ?
Harlan stays undefeated. If their QB for Middlesboro is out , Not good. Also heard all three running backs were hurt. Harlan wins at Middlesboro
This is the best football team that Harlan has fielded in a long time. Their coach has them firing on all cylinders. It may be another long night for the Jackets.
if Elliot is out I'll go with The Green Dragons 28-14.
It will be another long night for the Jackets.
With or without any of their players the Dragons win and win big. This Dragon team has it together and will bring home a big victory. Jackets may not win a game. Has that ever happened?
Harlan by 28.
Harlan 49
Middlesboro 13

:ChairHit:
Just not the same without my old friends. "Trashtalker" has stopped talking trash. "MHSParent" his son has graduated. " initowinit " has lost. Miss you guys.
Can one of you, MHSParent you are the stat guy, has Middlesboro ever had a winless season?
Hate to say it, but after what I witnessed at Paris last week, the Jackets have no chance against Harlan.

HHS - 41

MHS - 13

C'mon Jackets, find some pride.
Harlan 24
Middlesboro 20
Middlesboro gets the win this week
Trashtalker Wrote:Middlesboro gets the win this week

There is no way. :please:
Trashtalker Wrote:Middlesboro gets the win this week

That a boy, good to see ya.:Shaking:
Should get a lot back from injuries... And who exactly has Harlan beat that makes you all think Middlesboro doesn't have a shot?
What injuries? Were you not healthy last week? Still think that Jackets will have trouble with the Dragons.
From what I hear didn't have a running back starting Qb leading receiver and a lineman had a dislocation
1,6,8,10,11 and lineman from what I was told from someone that went to the game
Trashtalker Wrote:From what I hear didn't have a running back starting Qb leading receiver and a lineman had a dislocation

All those kids got hurt at Paris, wow. I hope they get better this week.
Middlesboro is having one of those seasons where what can go wrong does go wrong.
Harlan 34 to 27
Harlan - 34

Middleboro - 20
Harlan wins in a big way. 57-6 sorry jackets.
Green Dragons big
Harlan put's a hurt on the Jackets. 45-6.
Jackets by 14. After all, we are still talking about Harlan
May not get as many back as we thought. Looks like 4 of them out for a long while. Maybe season.
RicFlair Wrote:Jackets by 14. After all, we are still talking about Harlan

LOL! After all they are about to be 5-0.
harlan be stylin and profilin nature boy!😅
Harlan by 20.